+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: questions (I wanna know how the people of AO think)

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

questions (I wanna know how the people of AO think)

I was recenly watching the video to "Unwinding Cable Car" by Anberlin and it asks some really awesome questions and I figured I would ask them to you since I wanna know how the people of AO think.

What makes us who we are? eyes? hair? race? sex?

Where do you call home?

What hardships will you face? ... or better yet, what hardships will you overcome?

What makes you happy?

What are your passions?

If you could do it all over again, what would you change? relationships? choices? directions?

What experience would you relive?

And what will you be remembered for?
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: questions

.... love love love love love LLLOOOVVVEEE Anberlin with such an unhealthy love. But to answer your questions!

I think that our minds makes us who we are.

I call my room my home.

:/ Not so sure.

I'm a rather optimistic person, so lots of things make me happy.

I love MUSIC! ^__^ And reading... and sometimes writing.

I wouldn't choose to go back in the first place.

I'd probably like to relive my summers.

:/ Good question. I'm not so sure.

ಥ__ಥ

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Our experiences in life make us who we are.

I call home anywhere I feel welcome

Hardships. I have already overcome many. From being deployed in the military twice, to losing my fiance. And im sure there is much more coming.

I'm happy just to be able to live my life the way i want to.

Cars and anime. Among many things.

If i could do it all again I would be more decisive. Thats my only weakness as far as i see.

I would relive them all. They are what make me who i am after all.

As long as I am remembered by the people i care about as a good person, does it really matter?

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its the way we make ourselves unique in thinking and acting

ireland

being a mother, and sucessful to them

my friends and drawing

drawing, reading, my friends, and family

id rather not go back because most of those decisons made me who i am today

whenever we have a family gathering, i laugh alot, and have good times

being myself, not caring what other people think of me, and not chaning who i am to please someone else

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

What makes us who we are? eyes? hair? race? sex? The thing that makes humans (out of those opptions) would have to be Eyes, i usually notice peoples eyes more than any other feature listed there. Yet the truth is the world usually judges humans by there race and the wrong things instead of the right which sickens me.

Where do you call home? Home, ahh well. I have two houses because my parents split and had a divroce so umm, probablly my mums house because thats where my mum lives so thats basically my default home, and my first choice if i was lost to wonder to. But in terms of cities, land, towns etc. Cumbria, hometown forever WOOT!

What hardships will you face? ... or better yet, what hardships will you overcome? Beating Trunks in the arcade, or being beaten by Trunks in the arcade, i vote the second choice but who knows, he might randomly get run over and break his hand for eternity and be diagnosed with arthurtus in both arms hands and fingers, but i'm not getting my hopes up to high

What makes you happy? In general, what ever i see that makes me happy genrally food. But in long term, god and family i don't bother too much with friends as if you get to close you will only lose them again so whats the point. Happiness is the key to living a happy life, yes this sounds so obviouse and simple but in fact yes it's very obviouse and easy to say, just someone try and do it from now. Bet they will never allways be happy.

What are your passions? A good life, and saying at the end of it i enjoyed it whilst it lasted, whats the point of having passions in the middle of life when they will get crushed at the end, so have them at the end and they wont get crushed. Pretty unoptimstic but everyone knows it's true unless your really happy with your life.

If you could do it all over again, what would you change? relationships? choices? directions? Oh jeez, shouldn't have got me started on this one. I would change many things in my life, choices times i did things E.G i did something too late that it didn't work, i would do them earlier because i knew what was coming. I would deffinatley keep some things secret and hold in anger at certain points of my life so i don't have to endure them over and over again, i can't really say in more detail otherwise it goes TOO personal.

What experience would you relive? My first amazing rollercoaster ride, as in scary falls and heartbeating stuff, now it's just "yep, great ride next one" Yes it's great but never as good as the first time when you have the feeling of wanting to go on the ride over and over again.

And what will you be remembered for? If i am remembered which may i add i hope i am it would have to be, makeing the right choices in peoples and my own life, i want to do good in this world as well maybe a leader, and die a famouse loved careing man, that would satisfy my needs in life but the afterlife is a lot more,

Good questions and i enjoyed answering them, may i ask what would your answers be?

Good Luck, Mini Dev

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: questions (I wanna know how the people of AO think)

Eyes. They are the windows to the soul. A person's eyes can sometimes tell a lot about a person.

Where do you call home?
    Where ever my girlfriend is.

What hardships will you face? ... or better yet, what hardships will you overcome?
    Getting up in the morning and going to sleep at night.

What makes you happy?
    My girlfriend.

What are your passions?
    Sometimes art, but I consider myself a failed artist.

If you could do it all over again, what would you change? relationships? choices? directions?
    I would change myself into being more out, open, and simply more social than I am right now.

Just being happy with the one that I love [eww, corny].

Absolutely nothing. I don't want to be remembered by anyone.
    I love my girlfriend.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Vaine View Post
    I was recenly watching the video to "Unwinding Cable Car" by Anberlin and it asks some really awesome questions and I figured I would ask them to you since I wanna know how the people of AO think.

Where do you call home?

What makes you happy?

What are your passions?

the only thing that defines us is our personality. clothes are clothes, makeups makeup. school's school.
    the only place i call home is in my mind.
    ive faced loads of hardships, and ill always face more, and i cant tell the future, so i dont know whats in store.
    the only thing that makes me really happy is being with someone i love, and i dont have to act to be accepted, and they love me equally.
    my passions are art, love, lust and dreams.
    i cant think about what would have happened, and just assume that whatever happened happened for a reason, and there's no use triying to change it.
    i dont want to relive anything so far...
    i have no idea what ill be remembered for, but i will be remembered.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I am gonna be a bit lazy and just copy and paste the questions XD

I really think WE make us who we are. We decide who we want to be and thats all there is to it.

Where do you call home?
    My house...here with my mother and father...the only home I have known of for 18 long years.

Who knows....but all I can say is that when it all comes down to it I will do my best to overcome them

What makes you happy?
    Anime...manga....Japanese culture....it just makes me smile a little inside I do not know why....and that is why I am here at AO.

What are your passions?
    Hate to go....idiot otaku here....but anime...manga...Japanese culture XD. It is something I am quite passionate about.

I would not change anything in my life really...I am moderately happy with the way things are for me now......and there is no sense in going through life with regret anyway.

Nothing....not to say there is nothing I want to relive...but memories like that are meant to be lived once...and stay in the heart afterwards.

Hopefully....remembered for being a good father to my children (which I hope to have someday) My mom and dad have been great to me...and I wanna be great to my kids....if I am remembered for that I am happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast