+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Quick question about cats.

Newbie Zatoichi is off to a good start Zatoichi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quick question about cats.

I think thier just stupid enough to go up the tree then look down to notice that their scarred of heights

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes this is pretty confusing, i have know clue as to why they get stuck in trees i am bewilldered, check it up on Wikepidea or something

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
    I think thier just stupid enough to go up the tree then look down to notice that their scarred of heights
    I wouldn't say stupid have you ever heard the expression frady cat?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    I wouldn't say stupid have you ever heard the expression frady cat?
    Yes but what have they to be afraid of a tree for when they well jump off higher things than a tree and think of it as a morning walk, well Legend persuming you haven't and no body else has seen a cat stuck up a tree but only in films it might just be i don't know as real as the tooth fairy ( I'm sorry children, but Santa is real!) it might just be something that is reffered to if you know what i mean, it might not actually be real.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i have 5 cats and i watch them play and eat (sometimes i think there is punctured in their stomach ) when i go after i feed them and when i return i find them stand at the door screaming Mewoooooooooo and i feed them again ..... and for climb trees so that is normal because :
    1 . they climb because they are afraid of something like another cat (big cat)
    2 . they are hungry and they search for food like birds T_T (they eats every thing in their way)
    3 . sharpening their claw for fight .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

maybe they search for food on the tree then when they look down they realised that theyre afraid of heights or somthing liked that..^_^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    maybe they search for food on the tree then when they look down they realised that theyre afraid of heights or somthing liked that..^_^
    Well then sadly they are stupid but then again no one has truly ever
    seen a cat stuck in a tree except for in movies, well, wait thats not true now
    that I remember my cat got in a tree once and we had to get him down but
    thats only because the dog that chased him up the tree was still there.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes cat do get stuck in trees...my cat did infact ^^ but he came down after a little while ...he figureed he would just go down the way he came up...
    Anyways i think ...well in my cat's... there were branches and other trees around the tree he got stuck in so i think he was more afraid of landing on any of these objects rather then the jump itself....after all it would hurt if u jumped from a high distance and landed on a sharp or hazerdest object...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast