+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 28

Thread: That Quirky habit

  1. #1
    Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA :D in a boring state -_-
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    That Quirky habit

    Whats the one random or odd habit you have in private or in public that you must do, whether you know the reason or you don't. For me I like to avoid walking through large groups of people. Here at college I will literary go a long way around to avoid walking through people even if it makes me late to class. I just don't like it at all. I get the feeling people are watching me and talking about me or saying I walk funny in which I don't. *sigh* I'm just weird like that xD but now since I have permed hair in which I look like I'm emo, which I'm not no offense to you if you are ^^, so people are gonna say something about me since I'm black and that hair style reminds everyone of prince ._. I have a rl photo up if your interested in that look, anyways yeah that hairstyle makes me even more inclined to avoid people though I do get nice compliments from the ladies So tell me whats the odd thing you do? :3
    Im the Canti

  2. #2
    AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    death and life again
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: That Quirky habit

    lol, ummmm.... >.< well, I guess I use to many faces when chatting on the internet ^_^ (my cuzins hate it lol(I guess it alows me to be more emotionable(when in regular situations I'm not)))
    And if I'm going into a building or a new place, I always check where I can excape... like ther is really a person going to kill me in there XD .... >.>
    death and life are one and the same

  3. #3
    Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA :D in a boring state -_-
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: That Quirky habit

    Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    lol, ummmm.... >.< well, I guess I use to many faces when chatting on the internet ^_^ (my cuzins hate it lol(I guess it alows me to be more emotionable(when in regular situations I'm not)))
    And if I'm going into a building or a new place, I always check where I can excape... like ther is really a person going to kill me in there XD .... >.>
    lmao XD! I love using text face ^-^ I use them all the time o3o I guess I got it from my myspace rping days r.r I'm so mad its gone downhill 4 years to see it destroyed D: Another thing I remembered that I do is think of every worse case scenario o.o I have no idea why but Im always expecting thee worse to happen x.x; I but I do agree how text faces communicate emotions better 8D
    Im the Canti

  4. #4
    Newbie Koron Fallin is off to a good start Koron Fallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: That Quirky habit

    i have the odd habit of repeating things to myself....i will say somthing and without realizing it i say it to myself a second time....r only certain stuff i mean, not everything lol

  5. #5
    Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA :D in a boring state -_-
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: That Quirky habit

    Quote Originally Posted by Koron Fallin View Post
    i have the odd habit of repeating things to myself....i will say somthing and without realizing it i say it to myself a second time....r only certain stuff i mean, not everything lol
    Lol Ive done that before. It once got to the point I was conversating with myself...actually that still happens ._. ....am not crazy >o>;
    Im the Canti

  6. #6
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: That Quirky habit

    I'm always in constant motion.
    Standing still, sitting down, lying down - you name it, I'm still moving.
    Whether it's fiddling with something in my hands, tapping my foot, tapping my fingers, constantly switching positions, or even swaying from side-to-side: I don't like staying completely still.
    It's uncomfortable to stay still for me. I need to keep moving. I need to keep using energy. Dunno why. Just have to.

    I also happen to say a certain word too many times.
    It depends what's the word of the day is. It could be "Besides" "Anyways" "Anywho" "Eh" "Y'know" "Thing is" and everyone's favorite "Basically".
    D: I get made fun for it very often.

    And er... yup that's all I can think of for now.

  7. #7
    Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA :D in a boring state -_-
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: That Quirky habit

    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I'm always in constant motion.
    Standing still, sitting down, lying down - you name it, I'm still moving.
    Whether it's fiddling with something in my hands, tapping my foot, tapping my fingers, constantly switching positions, or even swaying from side-to-side: I don't like staying completely still.
    It's uncomfortable to stay still for me. I need to keep moving. I need to keep using energy. Dunno why. Just have to.

    I also happen to say a certain word too many times.
    It depends what's the word of the day is. It could be "Besides" "Anyways" "Anywho" "Eh" "Y'know" "Thing is" and everyone's favorite "Basically".
    D: I get made fun for it very often.

    And er... yup that's all I can think of for now.
    lmao that just sounds hilarious xD no offense ^^ It would be fun to hang out with you, heck you'd be like Haruko from the first ep of flcl where shes just moving around all weird and then you'd like roll around in midair some how and stuff then be gliding upside down and we'd all be like O_O
    Im the Canti

  8. #8
    Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Trapped in a vortex of boredom =_=
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Re: That Quirky habit

    Lol Even I check the safest spot and stuff , when i go somewhere in case someone kills me or somethin (I remember borrowing my cousins baseball bats to keep under my bed just in case somehting wrong went in my stay XP) also Ive cut these cut wooden pieces behind the balcony , so its extra harder to open it from outside (Burgular-preventive) .And I always have to have the door closed when I sleep , coz the air is too nosiy when the door is open , and there's difference in air ...or somethin srry cant explain it well XP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what is ur weird habit?
    By shounenyaoi in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 08, 2010, 08:46 PM
  2. Eating habit problem...
    By equinn in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2008, 03:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts