+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: That Quirky habit

Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: That Quirky habit

Quote Originally Posted by Sarentai Kyoukan View Post
    Lol Even I check the safest spot and stuff , when i go somewhere in case someone kills me or somethin (I remember borrowing my cousins baseball bats to keep under my bed just in case somehting wrong went in my stay XP) also Ive cut these cut wooden pieces behind the balcony , so its extra harder to open it from outside (Burgular-preventive) .And I always have to have the door closed when I sleep , coz the air is too nosiy when the door is open , and there's difference in air ...or somethin srry cant explain it well XP
    Always good to be prepared! I understand that door thing, if I leave it open I think someone or something is watching me and then I get all paranoid and you'd see me jumping out my bed punching and kicking the air. When I'm at home and not at my dorm I always keep one of my swords in arms reach.
    Im the Canti

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Canti View Post
    Always good to be prepared! I understand that door thing, if I leave it open I think someone or something is watching me and then I get all paranoid and you'd see me jumping out my bed punching and kicking the air. When I'm at home and not at my dorm I always keep one of my swords in arms reach.
    Yea I get that paranoid feeling too .Its so creepy ...the thing or person , jus keeps staring at you from a corner .Silently.... o_O. U have a sword ? nyc =D
    all i get to horde are kichen knives , steel rods and bats , o well at least the get the job done lol

Thanks

Yea I get that paranoid feeling too .Its so creepy ...the thing or person , jus keeps staring at you from a corner .Silently.... o_O. U have a sword ? nyc =D
    all i get to horde are kichen knives , steel rods and bats , o well at least the get the job done lol
    I know and they are like "Comon I see ya sleeping there I dare you to move. Yes Yes be scared -evil laugh-" >x>; Mhm ^^ I have Saya's sword from Blood +, two wooden ones, a tanto, and a cane sword.
    Im the Canti

Thanks

I know and they are like "Comon I see ya sleeping there I dare you to move. Yes Yes be scared -evil laugh-" >x>; Mhm ^^ I have Saya's sword from Blood +, two wooden ones, a tanto, and a cane sword.
    I lyk Saya's sword ^_^ .For me its the opp , the walls keep melting away and the room turns smaller when im paranoid , its like I have to move or "they"'ll creep up on me and cover me lyk a blanket or something .So the whole nite i'll be plunging up and down of my bed .llol

Thanks

I lyk Saya's sword ^_^ .For me its the opp , the walls keep melting away and the room turns smaller when im paranoid , its like I have to move or "they"'ll creep up on me and cover me lyk a blanket or something .So the whole nite i'll be plunging up and down of my bed .llol
    Lmao XD I think they'll come out my closet and grab me or possess me. Like sometimes if I turn to sleep facing my wall I feel something is behind me like a demon or something...god sometimes I get so freaked out I have to turn my tv back on for a moment to calm myself down. My mind loves to think about things that freak my out and then go off the deep end with them despite my protesting it to D:
    Im the Canti

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

My odd habit I would have to say is talking to myself. I will talk to myself at least once or twice a day. It calms and relaxes me and I don't know why. I guess it was because I use to talk to myself as a child or so my mom told me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    My odd habit I would have to say is talking to myself. I will talk to myself at least once or twice a day. It calms and relaxes me and I don't know why. I guess it was because I use to talk to myself as a child or so my mom told me.
    Probably self reliance? Hearing your own voice keeps your calm since your best friend is yourself in some cases and only you knows you ^^
    Im the Canti

Thanks

Lmao XD I think they'll come out my closet and grab me or possess me. Like sometimes if I turn to sleep facing my wall I feel something is behind me like a demon or something...god sometimes I get so freaked out I have to turn my tv back on for a moment to calm myself down. My mind loves to think about things that freak my out and then go off the deep end with them despite my protesting it to D:
    Exactly ! Even 4 me when I sleep facing a wall it's like someone is slowly creeping up my bedside , like how ppl sit near the bed of a dieing one . The only way to stop myself from imaginig freakystuff is to think bout horror movies lol coz in them the freaky stuff is happen to someone else and not me lol anyways I don't get freaked for long cause I can nver concentrate on one thing for long

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast