+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quizilla

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quizilla

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    1.)Have you ever been to the site?
    2.)If you have, What was your favorite quiz?
    3.)What was your favorite quiz about?
    4.)If you dont like the quizzes what do you like?
    5.)Do you have an account, and what do you most often make?
    1. I have been to Quizilla. I used to be on more often, but not so much anymore.

2. I do not have a favourite quiz. They are all so different, you can find a quiz for just about anything.

3. See above.

4. The quizzes are definitely the best part.

5. I do not have an account.

I have enjoyed Quizilla. It is good stuff.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, I go there often, I have an account there to take care of. xD

Can't say, Because many involve using your imagination and a lot of pretending is going on there but If I have to pick, I'd chose '' What does your personality say about you? '' =/

My personality.

4.)If you don't like the quizzes what do you like?
    I like them.. I like to take some well edited quizzes where the author makes them make sense overall everything else is okay. ._.

Yes I have an account, I often make stories with quizzes in them.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, many times. But it's been a while.

XD; I actually don't have one. I've always thought they were kind of mediocre.

This answer does not exhist.

4.)If you dont like the quizzes what do you like?
    :3 When I'm bored, I like to quiz-watch. See the most ridiculous ones get voted as top favorite.

Why yes, I do have an account, but again, I haven't used it in a little while. Oh, and I don't "make" anything.

ಥ__ಥ

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love this site i havent been on it for along time though i would say its the number one quiz site though.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

after a little rumage round the site, i found it is pretty cool, still wondering what to do with myself, becuase i know if i visited it reguallarly i would so get addictid haha...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Oh God, Quizzilla...

My sister is on it quite often. On another website she regularly visits, she actually admitted it's like crack to her...

Personally, I've poked my head over her shoulder & forced her to set a few up so I could have a go. Had a bit of a chuckle, noticed a few times how much she'd turning out like me, but I'm not signing up any time soon. I'm happy just poking my nose in every now & again...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2