+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quote of the Day

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote of the Day

some of you might not have noticed the nice little extra on the main page called Quote of the Day. Here's today's quote:

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

This one's pretty straight forward; there's no philosophical roots tied in with this one. It's basically saying that if there is even one person suffering in the world because of another person (such as torturing), then there is no true freedom in the world.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quote of the Day

Then again,if suffering is due to lack of freedom, then there can never be freedom. There will always be defenders of the weak. It is the their free will.........to challenge those who believe that might is right. Anyone can be free if they allow themselves to be.

Freedom is the desire to do what feels right by your nature......whether it's to conquer or protect.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, I didn't notice that.

Its a nice little quote. Not one of my favorites that for sure, because its so straight forward there isn't much else behind the meaning. Doesn't really make me think, about my life or what he meant.

I think freedom is a total illusion. Someones always going to be able to take your freedom away, sometimes its not a choice, and it just happens. Crime is always going to exist, thats a good thing though because I wouldn't want the world too be too perfect.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

When I came here I didn't notice the quote...
    But when I came back I notice the quote..
    Martin Luther King Jr. is a famous..[forgot what it is]in Florida for giving the African Americans their equality with Floridians^.....
    Nice quote hehheeh^^
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

If you think about it there can never truly be freedom because people are ruled by others no matter where you go.
    Granted there will always be those rules and regulations enforced because we as a society have different beliefs and therefore different opinions of what is right and wrong so....
    In all honesty...
    there will ALWAYS be injustice in some form or another and we will NEVER have complete and total freedom.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

you know i have thought about that so much and it always come back to the same thing.
    once we have absolute freedom we will either abuse it or miss having someone to tell us what to do
    lol
    but i love that quote.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

New quote:

"The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government."
    - Henry Ward Beecher

Ironic how it is a must to have one or the other.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

justice is not justice if all the people in this world are being hurt then that is not justice its and illusion. many people who believe that there is justice are the one who are blinded by all the lies and cover ups this world has shown
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast