These were from a calender we had during 2006. I think most would agree they're pretty good themes to live by.• Know your limits but…. never stop trying to exceed them.
• Live together in harmony.
• The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
• NEVER underestimate the heart of a champion.
• Chance favours only the prepared mind.
• Seek out more options.
• Fortune favours the bold.
• Concentration is the key to success.
• Cultivate your curiosity.
• Be proud of who you see in your reflection.
• Always offer a helping hand.
• Be unique.
But if they're not your cup of tea, there's always the wise word my sister brought to my attention, those of Happy Bunny;
• Hating you makes me all warm inside.
• Please enjoy a mint. Since your breath smells like butt.
• Would you like to suck on a mint? Since you suck all the time.
• I just don’t listen.
• Revenge is sweet, it tastes like chocolate!
• It worries me how dumb you are.
And if we're willing to delve into the world of lyrics, I've noticed these meaningful lines hidden in Linkin Park songs, namely In The End;
That more what were supposed to do in here?I wasted it all on the hands of the clock
But in the end, no matter what I pretend
The journey is more important than the end or the start
And what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard – Linkin Park, In the End