+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: quotes to live by...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

quotes to live by...

just post a quote you like... or one that you love, or a stupid one you just heared around...

then tell us why you like it... share anything... were all ears...

MEMORIES play a very confusing role...

they make you laugh
    when you remember
    the times you cried

but they make you cry
    when you remember
    the times you laughed
    when you were still
    together...

well... i've just graduated (yeah right... as if 6 moths is that close behind... :P), so i kinda cried a lot a laughed often... haha... remembering times like the ones back in your naive days is kinda fun... i will miss those times... memories really are confusing and tricky huh?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: quotes to live by...

"Do not run, let go. Give up thinking as though not giving up." ~Bruce Lee

I like this quote alot. It's short, but says so much.
    To me, it means that you have to live life as positively and worry free as possible. In this day and age, we are surrounded by negativity. So much so, that we worry ourselves into a nervous breakdown, or are just plain irritable because we let the negative outweigh the positive.

"Do not run, let go" Don't rush yourself. Let go of all the things that are bothering you/worrying you. Anxiety leads to negativity, as does, fear and hate. All good things come from good chi. All good things come to those who strive to do good. Just let go...

"Give up thinking as though not giving up" Don't think so hard on things. But don't give up. Stay positive about things and good things will happen. Strive to achieve your goals without worrying about the "what ifs" and the "how's".

This has got to be one of the best quotes I've ever read. ^_^

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: quotes to live by...

Well,

This is a random quote that I find true.

"Health is Wealth" ...Yeah, It's so true.

No matter how rich you are, you NEED better health to live, What's the point if you're rich but dead?

Health is your priceless gift along with your life, So to me... I try to live with that quote.

-x- Zainab -x-

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

this is from a game starwars kotor2 thar is a jedi in red and ever time you talk to she she will say

"my life for yours"

that can mean a lot of things for many poeple for me its means my ex and i will still give my life for she me went out for 2 years

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

"Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down." ~ Terry Pratchett

To me, this means that you have to live! Not just "oh, I'm alive," but really LIVE. Treat each day like your last, live without regrets. You have an eternity after Death to relax!

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

"It's better to have loved and lost than to have never of loved at all."
    I think it speaks for it's self.... It's better to have a broken heart than not ever experiencing love.

"If you truly love someone, you know when to let them go."
    i think it means that if you truly love someone that you know when they will be happier elsewhere.. that you will know not to cling to a lost love.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
    i think that you'll end up similar to your parents.
    Last edited by AngelicDemon201092; Oct 25, 2007 at 02:25 PM.

Newbie Kitsune is off to a good start Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not"
    -Be yourself, and dont care about what others think of that

"In a world of checks, be an X"
    -A quote from the band Three Days Grace, meaning dont just be like everyone else, be your own person

"A grain of wheat must fall to the ground before it can do any good. New life springs from fallen grains"
    -A quote from the anime Gunslinger Girl, meaning that to make any progress, you have to be willing to lose things, sometimes even people. If its for the greater good, be selfless and act to help others, not yourself

And some less serious ones that just make me laugh:
    "If you punch them, they punch back. If you bite them they bite back. However, if you explode you win"
    "When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and make everyone ask WTF?! o.O"
    "Whoever said nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door" XD

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine has to be "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Very good one. Everybody can learn from it.

The other one is "If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it dosen't, it never was." That one is also a very true to life statement.
    Last edited by fireandice; Oct 25, 2007 at 05:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast