+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: quotes to live by...

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: quotes to live by...

hmm well I just found this one online a couple days ago and I love it

"To the World you could be one
    but to one you could be the world"
    yup yup I love that one. Mostly because even if no one but one person cares about you then thats good enough. I guess thats how I could explain it. but yea.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well since i listen to rap alot, im going to draw out my favourite quotes from songs...

1. “All my life I've been dealing with my race because of where I grew up [Detroit] and being in the rap game. I'm at a boiling point...Anybody who pulls the race card is getting it right back in their face.”
    - eminem

i can relate to this because i get allota bull-ish about me listening to rap and being white. i walk around my school and ppl r like, max, remember your white, stop trying so hard. when i try to explain that cultures dont form music, music forms cultures, they just laugh. some of the best rappers where white, or had white skin. Eminem sold multi platinum records and probably propelled one of the biggest companies (shady aftermath + gunit records) in hip hop, and no one gives him bull. Jedi Mind Tricks were white (latin) and they were reveared as the best lyrical group in rap ever. their albums topped charts for months on end, but ppl didnt give em bull. others should learn about this and stop talking smack.

2. 'I rap in such a way where the hood can respect it but I can sit right in front of a white executive and spit the exact same verse and he'll understand at least 80% of it.
    - kanye west'

i rele like this quote because it talks about the rap game. many people out there have songs about dances and rims and money, and after a while, even a hard core rap fan like me can get tired. kayne west is the only person that has a different topic on each of his songs. if people realise that if you rite from the heart and not from the media, yea ppl will be like 'man he dont have a gun? wussy" but other will be like 'thats some straight talk he be on'. i wish that the majority of rappers and hip-hop artists would come to realise that.

there are my quotes. i live my rap, hence i relate my life to rap. :2thumbsup:

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    hmm well I just found this one online a couple days ago and I love it

"To the World you could be one
    but to one you could be the world"
    yup yup I love that one. Mostly because even if no one but one person cares about you then thats good enough. I guess thats how I could explain it. but yea.
    That one is so very true. Makes you realise that although you might feel insignificant, there is someone in the world who would do anything for you just to make you happy. Its a great one to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    "Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down." ~ Terry Pratchett
    that one is another cool one. But its still a wonder why kids want to become adults but adults want to be kids.

I think for me its really about this.

"Life is the journey and Death is the destination".

It may not see like something to live by but to me its about just not going through life expecting to die but its about Living as much as you can. Through my childhood, I went through some stuff I didn't really want but if it wasn't for what happened then I wouldn't be me and that's my journey of life, getting through things and not giving up.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
    "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not"
    -Be yourself, and dont care about what others think of that
    nice! i like it... haha... i hope it's said in a n optimistic way though... i like it better when read in an optimistic way...

sometimes
    you have to put walls up around you
    not to keep people out
    but to see who cares enough
    to break them down
    just to be with you

cool huh? i like it... a new way of showing people that i'm not being seclusive just because i don't want to mingle with people much... but i want to know just how much i mean to you... :P
    Last edited by crimson; Oct 29, 2007 at 12:48 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."
    "We have to live today by what truth we can get today and be ready to call it falsehood tomorrow."
    "If thou thinkest twice before thou speakest once, thou wilt speak twice the better for it."

There are My Qutoes which I loved.. and to be honset I try to work in them and they help me sometimes to back to the right side of the life..

Foolish beating

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

"Don't live life by quotes, learn to live life little by little without wasting it. If you conquer every dominative events of any measure, by the time you mature, you would have learnt many things deeply and to a great extent. However, if you see that your knowledge is worthwhile sharing, do not hesitate.

Somehow, you can become a quote yourself."

Read this in an old, old book.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

well I have to say that there are a couple of good quotes that I like to live by,
    the first is actually in my sig...

The only one you can rely on, is yourself
    I actually came up with it when I was tired of getting nowhere with people trying to help me all the time.
    it means that no matter how many people try to help, you can only learn when you try it yourself.

the second quote is from Albert Einstein,

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

no matter how many times you try something you will still get the same result.
    think of it this way, someone you care about dies, you have the skills and tools to build a time machine, right...

now can you really think that, the person can be saved from you intervening?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

"snitchn' is bitchin'."
    - captain hazel "hank" murphy, sealab 2021
    Last edited by rematche; Oct 29, 2007 at 08:08 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast