+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rain or Shine?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rain or Shine?

Personally i don't really care for both. Though i will admit that i prefer my days raining sun shine down on me rather than water.

I love the sun even though it gets the better of me all the time, damn sunburn! But still you can do so much more on a sunny day than a raining day. But it's awesome when there is a cool breeze and a nice warm sun, i love those type of days. Just makes ya want to get outside, and for me it really makes me want to go and hang out with my mates or something.

But i have to admit, raining days are also good. Not cause of the rain part but cause after it stop raining you get that clean crisp air. That and everything seems greener and the smells you get are awesome, especially cause we got an eucalyptus tree next door.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

being an irishman, the sun and i were never really all that close. I prefer the rain because it is soothing to sit in your room, listening to the rain, while maybe meditating a bit.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Asuika is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm, it usually depends on my mood, but right now, i'd like some bright sunshineee.
    'Cause it's all cloudy and raining outside.
    Tonight, the rain will look beautiful though. (:

Newbie wolfleaf is off to a good start wolfleaf's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the rain because the coolest colors come in the sky when its about to rain

wolfleaf (the last of the fallen)

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the rain. prolly because I live in Georgia and it's hot here most of the time. the rain rules.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

Me and the Sun are sworn enemies,b/c I am highly photosensitive,and it hurts too bad. It's strange,but I burn less easily than most,only my ears once(very painful btw),but my hair usually covers them up. So many people love the sun,but I think the world looks so washed out when it's so bright,I prefer it darker Always....I love days like today,here it is very cloudy,with a slight drizzle,and it's so peaceful,It makes me feel so lazy and relaxed. As for thunderstorms,I love them if they are not,"blow my house down violent" XD I love to go to bed,and it be slightly thundering/lightning~Soo,the sun depresses me,and the rain makes me happy,lol**

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Rain or Shine?

I actually prefer rain since it rains so much where I live. I'm just used to seeing rain. It's actually very refreshing. Some people don't like it, but I think rain is good. If I stay out in the sun too long, I actually start to feel drowsy.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the rain it has a calming sound to it, but it rains a lot where I live and there are
    other places that the rain could be, like places in drought or California with the forest fires.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast