View Poll Results: do you like owning a pet?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • i take good care of them!

48 70.59%
  • i had one but i got tired of it and gave them away!!

2 2.94%
  • i watch my pet just like i was its mom/dad

15 22.06%
  • i think pets are to troublsome so i dont own one

3 4.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Raising a pet

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Raising a pet

Everyone has has one at one time or
    another some give them away when they find
    them hard to deal with or others dont train them
    and let them run loose and drool and bite people
    then say *THATS NOT MY DOG!!!* .

My question is this how do you
    take care of a pet be it a dog,cat,
    fish , wolf hybrid , or anything pretty
    much .

my self i have a puppy i just got
    and i am house braking him right now by going out
    in the wee hours of the morning so she can do
    her business which is 3 or 4 am sometimes to
    get her in the habit of going outside.

so how do you raise your pets?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Raising a pet

YEAH GO GO ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!I have a cute little bunny.and i let him go outside a few minutes a day i let run loose in my backyard so he can exercise.then i feed him and give him water daily when he needs it so yeah i like pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and since hes in a cage sometimes i have to clean his cage but oh well dont we all have to take care of our pets so yeah!!!!!!! ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

hehe i look after all my pets ^__^.... love my pets hehe soo pretty but.. they died ....old old age ......... and then somone stole my rabbit *crys*
    and i also raised wild baby hegehogs so thy could go out in the wild again ( the mum left them)

hehe i was soo proud lol

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

i have birds and i always give them their freedom, so when i come home they r allowed out of the cage (wings clipped of course) and when it's a beautiful day i let them outside for fresh air. :3 i love spoiling my birds. <3

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a cute little pet and he is cool with the fact that there isn't much you have to teach him...

Only things are making him to poo only in a special bowl or in his crate and to make him not to gnaw on the wires and furniture and to make him understand that... we usually scream at him not to and bring him to his crate when he does something wrong... then he understands that it is bad.. the only problem is that rabbits have very short memory ^^ lol

Also we are moving soon and have to bring the rabbit somehow to London, the only way is to transport him as baggage, so we are training him to be calm while in that little crate... to do that we first left the crate for him to take a look at it, then my sis took him out, carrying him in the crate. And then we took away all his other boxes in the living room where he liked to hide to make him hide in that box.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a dog. But sadly, she died of cancer. Our whole family was heartbroken when she died. Knowing this, I wish I would've spent more time with our dog. Yet, those are days we will regret and will never have.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents actually took care of it more than I did, but I occasionally did the work. I usually was lazy, and did only the minimals such as changing litter and feeding once every week or so.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I take care of all my animals. I also help other people take care of their pets because I'm a dog groomer. But I can't stand when people don't care enough to take care of them, If they can't afford to then they don't need the animals!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast