+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ramen!!

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ramen!!

ok ppl ..i love me some ramen.i eat this stuff all the time..One-cuz it's cheap.two-easy to make,3..it has different flavors ^.^ i was wonderin if anyone esle perfer this over something esle..and is this all u do eat..What is everyone's fav kind..mime would def have to be shrimp..^.^..i don't like the new lime shrimp flavor (anything with lime in it makes the food bitter)..but I do like the shrimp spicy..^.^mmmmm ..i like chicken ,beef and reg as well.
    i aslo like to eat them with chopsticks...but what's funny though ..i used chopsticks for everything i eat now..lol..My ju yo(Kairu) has got me hook on adding meat into the ramen ..it's awsome ^.^ does anyone esle do that?

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ramen!!

i used to love ramen! however, when you start on the college diet (consuming anything and everything that's super cheap and super easy to make) it gets quite tiring. i buy boxes and boxes of ramen, not because i love it, but because they are like 10 cents each, and less if you buy whole boxfulls like i do . regardless of how much ramen i eat, i have to admit that i do not mind eating the creamy chicken flavor day after day. it's so yummy in all it's creamy goodness . just throw some hot dogs in there and some hot sauce and your good

3. The Following User Says Thank You to taro For This Useful Post:

SweetCandy (Feb 16, 2008)

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I get the super cheap 15 cent Top Ramen in the little baggies. I always liked getting the Chicken or Beef flavored ones. I got into adding meat with the noodles. Sometimes just cold deli turkey in it tastes really good. Since I eat them with chopsticks it is nice to have something to pick up besides the noodles. Oh and also I like to add a little soy sauce to them ^_^.
    I normally onle eat noodles on saturdays during Naruto...that has become a nerdy routine of mine XD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairu For This Useful Post:

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I get what Kairu gets. I mostly get Misou because I just absolutely love the flavor of it! I also like the chicken, but most of the time it's Misou. (It's hard to talk about this at the moment because I just got through eating it...bleh...) But anyways, I almost ALWAYS eat it with chopsticks. I have so many chopsticks to last me until I'm 50...so, yeah, I always get the super cheap Misou ramen and eat it with chopsticks! I'm like a second Naruto! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Yeah, I get what Kairu gets. I mostly get Misou because I just absolutely love the flavor of it! I also like the chicken, but most of the time it's Misou. (It's hard to talk about this at the moment because I just got through eating it...bleh...) But anyways, I almost ALWAYS eat it with chopsticks. I have so many chopsticks to last me until I'm 50...so, yeah, I always get the super cheap Misou ramen and eat it with chopsticks! I'm like a second Naruto! ^^
    that's awsome..i only have two speaical chopsticks that ususlyy get iwth..it they my fav and most expensive ones..

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    I get the super cheap 15 cent Top Ramen in the little baggies. I always liked getting the Chicken or Beef flavored ones. I got into adding meat with the noodles. Sometimes just cold deli turkey in it tastes really good. Since I eat them with chopsticks it is nice to have something to pick up besides the noodles. Oh and also I like to add a little soy sauce to them ^_^.
    I normally onle eat noodles on saturdays during Naruto...that has become a nerdy routine of mine XD
    Aww i think ur routine is cute i try and do it all the time ith u on saturdays too^.^ usless I'm in the modd for noodles..and adding meat is good with it too ..but for me it depends on what kind of meat..lol

Quote Originally Posted by taro View Post
    i used to love ramen! however, when you start on the college diet (consuming anything and everything that's super cheap and super easy to make) it gets quite tiring. i buy boxes and boxes of ramen, not because i love it, but because they are like 10 cents each, and less if you buy whole boxfulls like i do . regardless of how much ramen i eat, i have to admit that i do not mind eating the creamy chicken flavor day after day. it's so yummy in all it's creamy goodness . just throw some hot dogs in there and some hot sauce and your good
    i understand what u mean..college or no..college..it's like basically the cheapest meal that u can buy in america..lol hmm i tried the creamy chicken before it was awsome..but for some reason i don't see it in the stores that I go into ..besides wal-mart..lol..i like to add hot sauce to spice it up as well too ^.^

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandy View Post
    hmm i tried the creamy chicken before it was awsome..but for some reason i don't see it in the stores that I go into ..besides wal-mart..lol..
    i find the creamy chicken boxes at winco. winco is like a costco without the membership . i've also seen it at albertsons and ralphs so you can try to pick it up there if you have one of those nearby.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to taro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taro View Post
    i find the creamy chicken boxes at winco. winco is like a costco without the membership . i've also seen it at albertsons and ralphs so you can try to pick it up there if you have one of those nearby.
    hmm that's why ..i have never heard of those stores before..O.o ..well at least where I live..but i know wal-mart has it only..hmm all this talk about it..is making me wanna go and buy some asap ..cuz i really haven't had that faovr in a while and it was tastey!!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

That crap is nothing compared to what you get form a real Japanese restaurant. After having that its hard to go back to that terrible stuff even though I eat almost everyday. All those Americanized flavors are garbage. Roasted Chicken or creamy whatever. Real ramen doesn't taste like that. I wish there was a Japanese restaurant closer to home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast