+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapists

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Rapists

Today's rapist is no other like the ones before.. this is the story that i really want to share with all my friends here.. and especially the girls... let it be a reminder so that you will be more careful in the future.. ^^

There has been a new report of rape lately... and it is very different from the ones before where a barbaric man would attack... tie up or... do something to prevent from the girl to move and start to do what they would... but a modern rapist has emerged... lol ^^ they are much more smarter and harder to catch... they use drugs!

The recent cases reports that a victim to this event... raped by about 6 guys gangbanged the whole night and she can't even remember what happened that night except that she was with a friend and the having a drink in a pub... little that she know her drink was drugged by something that locals here call as "pig water" ( or it is meant the same when translated in malay) It's a drug.. in liquid form which is given to pigs to make their.. ermm population grow by making the pigs extremely... horny. The victim who has been given this drink will not remember anything the next day... and for the rapists... it sure was fun having a very horny girl all over them @.@

Another case uses a different technique... they use many types of drugs instead... one is to make the victim high.. and another is the drug used by vets to sterilize female animals... imagine if that's used on a human.. yup,... you won't be able to reproduce anymore... they did this so that the victim won't get pregnant.. and i find this is worse than what animal would do...

What is your say in this matter? How can things like this be prevented? ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rapists

That is terrible! there have always been "date rape" drugs like extacy, but it is absolutely horrible to cover your tracks by sterilizing the girl, too! and i suppose they justify it by saying "she was all over me! i didn't force her to do anything!"

dishonorable scum......

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

dishonorable scum......
    Exactly.. they would do anything to cover thier tracks.. and with nowaday's technology.. they are getting smarter and harder to track...

This is why my friends don't like bringing girls who are their friend to the bar or clubs.. things like this happens everyday... ~.~ You were having fun then you wake up naked and all .. geez... o.O imagine the pain, confusion, suffering and the humiliation the girl could possibly face... it's too much... :/ If you need to get laid... can't you get a hooker or something..? *sighs* instead this "monkeys" had to pluck and tear the "virgin flowers"

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

If you need to get laid... can't you get a hooker or something..? *sighs* instead this "monkeys" had to pluck and tear the "virgin flowers"
    that's a really good way of putting it. you know, I personally cant go out and grab a girlfriend at my leisure, but i'm not low enought to need to get laid enough to to and drug a girl's drink! Mine Gott!

its people like that i'd like to give this "pig water" to a stallion and tie them un and throw them into a mare costume (ok, i know tha't illogical, but you get the point.

women are to be treated with respect and kindness, not treated like a living blow-up doll.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

That kinda scum of society should be put to death. Rapists should get the death penalty for being retarded animals that can't control their desires for fresh meat.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

HOLY CRAP!! Now I am even more fearful for my loves safty then I was before!! Jesus tap dancing Christ that is bad!! I am going to bring up what I said before in anouther thread about the dealth penelty. It should be brought back and it should be practiced to eliminat these scum bags!! That is just out right disgusting and vile!! I hope the F@#KERS burn in hell!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Wow... there's a lot of gentleman here i see..

Death penalty eh?... I think it is good.. but preventing things like this is hard for many women won't report the happening because of the shame and many other reason.. this makes it easy for them to take advantage and do what they like... and gee... treating them this way is something beyond an animal would do..

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Wow... there's a lot of gentleman here i see..

Death penalty eh?... I think it is good.. but preventing things like this is hard for many women won't report the happening because of the shame and many other reason.. this makes it easy for them to take advantage and do what they like... and gee... treating them this way is something beyond an animal would do..
    If you want to prevent these sick bastards from committing these despicable crimes you have to scare them otherwise they will keep doing it. Also, women should report them to the police even if they feel ashamed of what happened, it doesn't make them less then any other women just because they happened to be a victim of rape.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 08, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast