+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Rapists

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Rapists

Anyway, thank you all for reading and caring
    Well don't mention it! ^^ and im glad you are over it...
    Look forward for light and leave behind the dark as scars ^^

Hmm... gee... another horrible news got in the newspaper here... should i share with you guys?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Thanks everyone, for reading.

I think the more I can talk about it, the more people I can help.

I have moved on, though it's a struggle.

And yes, words actually do help. ^____^

Yes, some as little as 5. I think that bothered me more than my own rape. The fact that he hurt those little girls.

I wish more girls/women would come forward, to the authorities, that is.

For the record, I go to the bar all the time. I don't usually go alone, but if I do, I only have a few beers, and I'm in my regular bar, so everyone knows me. Also, wearing little or no clothes doesn't matter at all. I don't care if a woman is walking around naked, she does NOT deserve to be raped. EVER. Even hookers. If a hooker gets raped, everyone says, "Oh well, it was only a hooker." No, she's a woman first, and a hooker second.

At the trial for my rape, the defense attorney TRIED to say I was asking for it, because I was "flirting with him." ((Those weren't the exact words the creep used, but that's what he meant.

Needless to say, the trial didn't even last two days.

I don't like to really talk about it much.
    I've come to terms with it myself, and that's all that matters for me.

I may have died that night, but I am been reborn into the strong woman I am today. ((How poetic lol))

Anyway, thank you all for reading and caring. ^___^
    You're very much welcome. Anything to help out a fellow AOer in times of distress.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

Well don't mention it! ^^ and im glad you are over it...
    Look forward for light and leave behind the dark as scars ^^

Hmm... gee... another horrible news got in the newspaper here... should i share with you guys?
    Don't you think it's about time we talked about something else? Just a thought, though.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

one day i heard a news on the TV that a man( and we can never call him a man) rape his own daughter and she is 14 years old and every 3 years he rape her and having children from her and she has never seen what is out there out of her home because he has lock up her in her room ... and when i heard that i just stand there watching and not believing what i have heard .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow, "Today's rapist is no other like the ones before.." :/

Rapists are Rapists are Rapists. The crime doesn't get any worse or any better.

Men and Women have always used drugs or guns or some form of intimidation to rape their victims, this isn't news Ray.

And as far as how can this be prevented, you really can't prevent such a situation from happening. You can increase your chances of NOT being raped by NOT going out alone with a gazillion 'guy friends' for a drink, or going to an un-familiar party with a girlfriend and taking a drink a stranger gives you.. but I don't think you can prevent being raped. You can't control what's out of your league. You just have to be cautious and aware all the time.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    one day i heard a news on the TV that a man( and we can never call him a man) rape his own daughter and she is 14 years old and every 3 years he rape her and having children from her and she has never seen what is out there out of her home because he has lock up her in her room ... and when i heard that i just stand there watching and not believing what i have heard .... =^_^=
    Are you referring to the case of one Josef Fritzl in Austria?

That case gives me the shivers, even if it's old news.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah, that's what shes talking about. And that's like, a WORSE case scenario.

A father keeping the daughter locked up in a basement and raping her every now and then whenever he feels like it.. having children with her..

Ugh. Shivers.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    Are you referring to the case of one Josef Fritzl in Austria?

That case gives me the shivers, even if it's old news.
    I agree that is still scary even for me but more oftne than enough women and children get raped by people they seem to trust so it's really kinda scary specially if you don't have anyone to talk to.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Men and Women have always used drugs or guns or some form of intimidation to rape their victims, this isn't news Ray
    I know that fact very well my friend.. but gee... using a drug they use on pets just because they are easily procured and cheap... ~.~ sheesh

Gosh.. o.O that is quite a bad case... sheesh... yup a worse case senario indeed... I can't imagine how it feels like being treated like that... sheesh... :/ He is worse than an animal... ~.~ god... I don't think an animal even would do such a thing... I mean they only follow instincs and their needs... but this guy... lol.. inhuman.. totally

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast