+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapists

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rapists

Yes it is hard to come out and tell your family that you were a victem of rape, but it must be done, because if you don't then the rapist is really getting away with it. Now if a girl becomes pregnant then I believe they have the option of aborsion. Now I am not big on aborsion but when it comes to something such as this then yes I believe it to be an option.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard theres a drug that just paralyzes them, so when their getting raped they know exactly what going on. Just horrible. I say hang em by there balls.

Words of advise ladies watch your drink at all times and never except a drink from a stranger.

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they should die but i think that the person they rape should be the one who gets to decide how they die

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    Yes they should die but i think that the person they rape should be the one who gets to decide how they die
    I like that idea. I like that idea a lot. These monsters should be exicuted and the victem is the one who choose how.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Yes it is hard to come out and tell your family that you were a victem of rape, but it must be done, because if you don't then the rapist is really getting away with it. Now if a girl becomes pregnant then I believe they have the option of aborsion. Now I am not big on aborsion but when it comes to something such as this then yes I believe it to be an option.
    I agree with this statement. most of the people that get them are just those who "messed up", but the people who are raped and get them are "horrible Killers". what about the horrible people that did those things to them? there's not much justice in the world anymore, is there?

as for deciding how they die, that could be a little harsh. but then again, an eye for an eye may make the whole world blind, but then we wouldnt want poked in the eye again, huh?

i like Miroku's idea

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Yeah because if they dont die they will just keep doing it i mean its crazy. Our system today just aint cutting it i mean rapist should die plain and simple just throwing them in jail is not doing anything to stop it from happining they just get out and do it again.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

but then they will just be rapists in prison! it's an endless cycle! its not a thrill to take advantage of a woman. it's wrong and wicked. they will just have to face their final judgement in the end, i guess.

and no matter how painful it could be, you should always tell someone if this happens to you. if you bottle it up for years, you can develop serious mental disorders.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

You are right they just need to face their final judgement.
    and you shouldnt be scared to tell someone that you were
    raped i mean you couldnt control them and you cant just not
    tell them because then they will think that youve just been
    out having random sex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast