+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapists

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Rapists

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    no matter how painful it could be, you should always tell someone if this happens to you. if you bottle it up for years, you can develop serious mental disorders.
    I have avoided this thread for certain reasons that I'd rather not discuss but i felt like I should at least look at it and This caught my attention...

Sometimes we are afraid of the outcomes of telling someone. One can be put in worse danger for telling. There are reasons behind people not telling, just like there are reasons for bottling it up. I've had over 8 tharapists and the only one I talked to was taken from me by the court because they didn't like what she was telling them. They wanted to hear that i was all perfect and unaffected and I wasn't. She wouldn't tell them it because it wasn't true. It was the only one I talked to and eventually they gave up on trying to get to me to go into counsling. My family blamed me for what happened. Said I seduced them and it was all my fault. It's the reason why it took me so long to say anything the last time. I knew they would blame me again and what's the point in telling someone if they're going to say it's your fault? I don't bottle it up, well okay, i do but I tell those who are closest to me. If that isn't good enough... I'm sorry.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that as long as you tell somebody then that is taking a step toward helping yourself. I mean of course its gonna be one of those things that you dont want to talk about but you really should and i think thats its very brave to be able to talk about it because most people probably would just keep it bottled up inside and eventaully go crazy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IDAITAI For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 08, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    I have avoided this thread for certain reasons that I'd rather not discuss but i felt like I should at least look at it and This caught my attention...

Sometimes we are afraid of the outcomes of telling someone. One can be put in worse danger for telling. There are reasons behind people not telling, just like there are reasons for bottling it up. I've had over 8 tharapists and the only one I talked to was taken from me by the court because they didn't like what she was telling them. They wanted to hear that i was all perfect and unaffected and I wasn't. She wouldn't tell them it because it wasn't true. It was the only one I talked to and eventually they gave up on trying to get to me to go into counsling. My family blamed me for what happened. Said I seduced them and it was all my fault. It's the reason why it took me so long to say anything the last time. I knew they would blame me again and what's the point in telling someone if they're going to say it's your fault? I don't bottle it up, well okay, i do but I tell those who are closest to me. If that isn't good enough... I'm sorry.
    Well we may not know exactly what happened or know you well enough but I dont believe that it was your fault. As for taking away the counsler because they were not telling you what they wanted them to well thats just stupid. Another reason why they think its your fault is because they dont want to face the fact that what ever happened was forced against your will because its difficult for them to believe such an event happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    I think that as long as you tell somebody then that is taking a step toward helping yourself. I mean of course its gonna be one of those things that you dont want to talk about but you really should and i think thats its very brave to be able to talk about it because most people probably would just keep it bottled up inside and eventaully go crazy.
    I must agree with that all the way. No matter what people think or say it must be brought up and talked about as it will help you to get a hold on things and life before something else happenes.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Words of advise ladies watch your drink at all times and never except a drink from a stranger.
    Good advice.

I have to say one subjects like this I am starting to think the Edwardians had the right idea. Don't go to parties where there are people you don't know unless you are well chaperoned. Stay close to your fiends and family at social events. Makes sure a reliable friend can vouch for any new acquaintance before trusting them. Don't be alone with anyone you aren't related to unless you are engaged or in an equivalent relationship already. Sounds strict? So are the consequences if something goes wrong and you don't have a safety net.

Hanging them by the balls is to good for scum like that, they might survive.

@ BrokenLover: You aren't alone. 1/3 of the girls I grew up with were raped at some point and most of them never told a soul or got help. Maybe this can help?
    RAINN | Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network | RAINN
    Rape Survivors Anonymous

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Ochi Gate (May 09, 2008), RayMe (May 09, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in that all the way. You can always count on Arrianna to bring up the best ideas and coments to help make a point or help people out.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Girls, pay close attention to your drinks and stay sober. These monsters will look for a weakness . . . It's a scary thing.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    That's true, but it's still not that easy. It's very tough admittin' that somethin' that horrible has happened ta u. It takes time, for some a looonng time, inna situation like that; patience is the only thing that usually works best. And I do applaud those who do admit it, even those who take a long time ta. This is a horrible crime and our world societies need ta show that it will not b tolerated.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you sooo much ray im more scared to leave my home now...

since one time i was near lifted not fair from my house(my dog bit the man in the white van!!)

but for real! i cant get over that the stuff they give pigs to make more of them OMG!! it might make them horny and what not but would there not be any defects if it was used on a human...the girl could take a reaction bad to it and it could even end up in mearder...its a very scary thing isnt it how sick men/women get plesser from this...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast