Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rawr hip piercings!

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

rawr hip piercings!

I got my hips pierced and wanted to know what people think about other surface piercing

you basically can get anywhere pierced and i mean ANYWHERE

its awesome to me though i dont think ill get anything else but a anti eyebrow piercing

what do you think
    Attached Images

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: rawr hip piercings!

i wont lie, it puzzles me why one would get a peircing in such a place (although, there are worse places to get percings)

i think it would just get in the way of many things (i.e., putting on pants, certain activities)

i have an ear peircing, and thats it. like i said, i cant understand why one would peirce a place like their hips. i am not critisizing you, dont get me wrong. after all, it is your body and life. i just wouldnt do something like that.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! that looks painful! I didn't know young lads pierce their hips now, wow i guess i have been surfing the internets for too long. Is it painful when you get those things pierced through your skin in that particular area?

Thanks

well to the first reply i was browsing the web and saw a picture of someone with hip piercings and i immediately fell in love with them.

i didnt get it either really why i wanted them done so bad but once i got them done i felt so confident in myself and i feel so much happier

its weird how someone gets an attachment like that to any body modification but its satisfying

and yes it hurt but not as much as i thought and i didnt scream or squeeze someone hand i just calmly sat there until it finished thinking how im going to show it off to my friends and freak out my family lol it was a burning feeling but it was over quick and i got happy right away some places really charge you too much though :\

im thinking of getting the anti eyebrow done next which is a little below the eye heres an example
    Attached Images

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

i think its cool i mean pircing mean some to the one who get them so im willing to bet she got them thare for a reason that only she knows
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Holy sh**, that's so awesome and I am so jealous. If I ever got a piercing, I think I'd get some on my lip, nose, eyebrow, and an industrial in my ear. Yep, I've already thought about where I want them, lol. I have none yet, though. Only the ones in my ears that I've had since I was a baby. :3

>D But yes, in due time.

ಥ__ಥ

Thanks

haha all i have is my lip and hips no ears

idk why but ears are so common it just seems like a waste of time cause i only get something done if it means something to me

ears are no longer significant but good luck the lip doesnt hurt at all i heard it feels just like an ear piercing and its over with so fast

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i've seen some people with the regular eyebrow peircing, but never personally the anti-one. also, when my hair was shorter, girls would complement me on my ear peircing.
     click to show spoiler

like i said, i would be afraid to wear pants with a hip peircing, lest they ripp it out ouch!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast