+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Real or Still Dreaming

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Real or Still Dreaming

Have you ever had a dream that felt so real that when you wake up you don't know if you are still dreaming? Have you ever felt like you were falling out of a dream or that something pulls you out of your dreams?

Many times I have awaken from sleeping and not know wheither I was still dreaming or not...due to something in the dream was happening at the moment or the day just goes into play as if it was part of the dream. Also sometimes I feel as though someones whispering to me right next to me in bed then I feel as if I'm being jerked out of my sleep.

Has any of this ever happened to you?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Real or Still Dreaming

I've had similar experiences, I think. Sometimes there are things that happen in my dreams that aren't particularly extraordinary, and when I finally wake up and go about my daily stuff it seems like what happened in my dream was something I experienced just yesterday or the week ago - kinda like deja vu (but not quite). Sometimes I even get the feeling that my real life's a dream and my dreams are real life... things get complicated when I think about how that alternating business might be true.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, yes I've had these feelings. I've woken up from a dream where I thought I as falling off of a cliff, and I ended up slamming into my bed. I find it funny.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the feeling that I'm falling as I wake up to sometimes it scares me but sometimes I just bust out laughing about it. I think it's awsome how it only happens like once in a while though so your never expecting it.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

I also do experience this almost-real dreams... for instance i dreamt that i was running and i was exhausted and sweating all over. i was shouting, as my recalled... then she woke me up... I was catching my breath and the pillow on my head was somewhat wet...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had dreams like this but mine were horror dreams so I thought something would come out and kill me. Its a weird feeling but I like it sometimes.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive had even weirder. Once i was dreaming and something bad happen and i woke up. Or I thought I did. Guess what, I was still dreaming. So I woke up form one dream in another dream. So weird.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Ive had even weirder. Once i was dreaming and something bad happen and i woke up. Or I thought I did. Guess what, I was still dreaming. So I woke up form one dream in another dream. So weird.
    This has happened to me and I was terrified that when I did actually wake up that I was still dreaming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast