+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Real or Still Dreaming

Newbie Vampir3Omen may be famous one day Vampir3Omen may be famous one day Vampir3Omen's Avatar
    In the cold dark wasteland of eternity...
    Thanks

Re: Real or Still Dreaming

Hmmm... Falling is seen as insecurity. It does not necessarily mean that your going to die ::slight chuckle for who made that up:: When you fall in a dream, nomally it means you are suffering from some insecurity or you feel as thought you are falling in life.

<<Yearning...to walk with the living... and out of the cold dark wasteland of eternity...>>

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

The way life treats me, I wish it were all a dream.But yes, to answer your question, I have expirienced it many times.

Silverskater Edit: The dark red color was a little too hard to read. I had the highlight your post before reading. This can be inconvenient to others who want to read your posts. I have simply changed the color to normal red.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 19, 2007 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Color change
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to have a dream when I was little...
    More like a nightmare...
    I had a window that was high up on the wall. I mean, my mom had to stand on a stool to reach it!
    I used to dream that a big grey wolf would appear outside it. A HUGE wolf! With yellow eyes... And it would roar so loudly that it would shake the whole room... And I couldn't move at all... Eventually, it would break through the wall and bite me... And I could feel the blood on my arms and neck.
    I would wake up and I didn't think I was asleep at all... That's how real it was! But the blood was really sweat, and the shaking of the room was me physically shaking...
    I hated it not only because it was obviously scary, it was so vivid I thought I was awake the whole time. I had the dream at lease three nights a week. >.< I had them for about a year, then suddenly they just stopped. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3