+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reason for living

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reason for living

Is there one?

I never knew that we really had a purpose on this planet besides eat, sleep, work and reproduce. I don't personally believe that no living being on the planet has a true reason to live. We just do. Is there a reason behind why we were created? Who knows? But trying to find a reason for humans to live is like trying to understand the meaning of life. It just won't happen.

Each human has his/her own reason for continuing. It's in our nature. Humans fear death and make reasons to keep moving on, to keep living. Each human has his/her own goals in life which usually becomes their reason to live. But as far as finding the "true reason" we humans live, you may as well just call it quits. Nobody knows the true reason for living. We just do it because we have to.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think there is a purpose, or a particular reason why we live here and now on Earth. If there is, I dont believe that we would be able to find that reason, the reason to life and all its beauties and faults

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Giving ourselves a reason for living is to keep us hope to continue to walking the past and never regretting the past. If there is not a reason for living then why on earth do still continue to put on foot in front other with out realizing what you are doing. So life can't really be meaningless if you are still able to move etcetera.

A reason for living is to experience as much of world as we can or if you just sit on your backside and just complain then no wonder you think life is meaningless. Its only because of negative thinking that one can loose the reason for doing anything. I always feel as a person that if someone is down then they are just forgetting to think positively and focus on a reason not to move on. I never want a friend to give up on life. If they did that then I would feel like I gave up on them just because they didn't realise I was only trying to help get back on track.

A reason to live is to not die before your time up. Life is something that is so precious and we will never be able to same life twice. No one in the world can die and live the same life over again. So why waste what time you have walking around aimlessly always complaining?

Life has always interested me in the way we act, react to events in life. We all live different lives and experience things differently and its because of that that I get interested in people views. Life to me is so precious and an amazing thing that I want to learn more about it as much as I can so I can works (mostly dance pieces) that explores things in different ways and really create different actions to help inspire more works. Something that is meaningful to everyone. To create a chain reaction in someone's mind to allow them to think more in why they do things or how they do things differently.

I could go on for ever talking about things but really life as said previously is about finding your own reason for living and if it meaningful or not.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Giving ourselves a reason for living is to keep us hope to continue to walking the past and never regretting the past. If there is not a reason for living then why on earth do still continue to put on foot in front other with out realizing what you are doing. So life can't really be meaningless if you are still able to move etcetera.

A reason for living is to experience as much of world as we can or if you just sit on your backside and just complain then no wonder you think life is meaningless. Its only because of negative thinking that one can loose the reason for doing anything. I always feel as a person that if someone is down then they are just forgetting to think positively and focus on a reason not to move on. I never want a friend to give up on life. If they did that then I would feel like I gave up on them just because they didn't realise I was only trying to help get back on track.

A reason to live is to not die before your time up. Life is something that is so precious and we will never be able to same life twice. No one in the world can die and live the same life over again. So why waste what time you have walking around aimlessly always complaining?

Life has always interested me in the way we act, react to events in life. We all live different lives and experience things differently and its because of that that I get interested in people views. Life to me is so precious and an amazing thing that I want to learn more about it as much as I can so I can works (mostly dance pieces) that explores things in different ways and really create different actions to help inspire more works. Something that is meaningful to everyone. To create a chain reaction in someone's mind to allow them to think more in why they do things or how they do things differently.

I could go on for ever talking about things but really life as said previously is about finding your own reason for living and if it meaningful or not.
    I completly agree with you!

But at the same time I was thinking more along the lines of "what is our purpose for living" instead of the reason to keep living, if you know what im saying.

But about what you have said, is correct, true to the core.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

The purpose of living is as I tried to say is to experience as much as we can. I mean life itself is all about walking a path and reaching the destination that is death. No one really wants to die after realising they never achieved something in life. Life is really just a journey but its what we do during the journey that matters. Leaving a mark on society is one thing to do by doing something to help the community. Or by purely inspiring others to do something with their lives.

We each give ourselves a purpose to live and continue. Whether it is to make sure you live till you are really sure its your time to do or if its to live with your love, your life partner. But our purpose on this Earth is to live. To help with evolution, to explore the world, to research into how the world works so that we can help it grow. Although with modern society.. things may not seem to go that way. But to be able to give a purpose in life, we need to research the past to see how far we have come and how far we can go.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Hmmm... In my opinion i dont actually think there is a reason, its just that we want to believe that there is a reason, but is there really? Who knows, I dont think any one really knows!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

you mean the reason that prevents anyone from making the process of dying quicker?

i prefer to think that 3 things keep ma sane and prevent me from slitting my wrists, faking an accident, jumping off a building, or suffocating myself with a cellophane on my head:

1) my family
    2) my barkada (filipino term for a group of friends, likea clique)
    3) the love of my life (she's in my profile)

that's all... thanks to these people, i'm not dead yet!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, the main reason for living in this world is to serve Jesus! I am here in earth is to serve God with the talents that He gave me. He is one of the resons why I'm living. The rest are life goals, friends and yadah, yadah, yadah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast