+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent injuries?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Recent injuries?

So recently, it seems that karma's been on my case. I made a somewhat snide comment to a friend of mine who stacked it on the stairs (hilarity at the time!), and not an hour later, I myself stacked it on the stairs. No serious harm was done though!

However, the next day as I'm walking to the railway station, I trip on a loose pavement and sprain my right ankle quite badly. That was about two weeks ago, and now it throbs a little. I'm afraid of the doctors though so I haven't been to see one. X-rays also scare me, so I don't want to get an x-ray.

It doesn't end there though! Just last week I was carrying a folding table and the lock came loose. One of the table legs came crashing down onto my right foot. I was wearing flats then so I had no adequate protection, and I feared that the bones might have been fractured. The pain...! Then again, I'm quite a wuss and am adept at crying when it comes to pain. I didn't see a doctor though, the stubborn soul that I am. There's no visible bruising now, but it's tender to the touch. However, my theory is that if it's not affecting my ability to walk, then I don't need to see a doctor. =]

So please share your recent tales of injury! I want details! Where, when, how!

Edit: I do hope no serious harm has befallen any of you though. =O
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Aug 14, 2009 at 04:29 AM.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recent injuries?

Unlike your case my injuries are due to my parkour training, I've gotten shin splints, sprained wrists and ankles, and a torn shoulder muscle. damn I'm sure there are more to come along my way. Anyways, injuries suck especially getting a lot in one day.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Unlike your case my injuries are due to my parkour training, I've gotten shin splints, sprained wrists and ankles, and a torn shoulder muscle...
    You make me wanna cry just thinking about those injuries! Parkour is scary and way too dangerous in my opinion! Why not just play a game of soccer instead? =O

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    You make me wanna cry just thinking about those injuries! Parkour is scary and way too dangerous in my opinion! Why not just play a game of soccer instead? =O
    I like to live on the edge, parkour is a great way to overcome fear.

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

the recent injures i have: yesterday i was att he gym and hit my head on the weight bar and then the same day going to a football game ii was running threw the on the track trying to get on the field cause i do sports medicine and fell on the track and popped my knee out of place. and bruise myk shinn. and was stabbed with a neddle today by my friend. u can say she didnt get a way with it. i kicked her a**...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Knees, always the knees hurt. I sprained my ankle running in the dark. I have to run at night Cuba is just too hot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    I like to live on the edge, parkour is a great way to overcome fear.
    Well if you put it that way, then you must be fearless by now. I have way too many fears to overcome. I have yet to go ice skating because I'm afraid of the fall. Welcome to wussland indeed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia View Post
    ...popped my knee out of place...
    *gasp!* =O Is that like dislocating a shoulder or something? I've never popped my knee out of place before but I have dislocated my shoulder, and it hurt like none other! I cried like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Knees, always the knees hurt. I sprained my ankle running in the dark. I have to run at night Cuba is just too hot.
    Did you cry when you sprained your ankle? I cry every time =O

Maybe I'm the only crybaby here.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

bwahahah! (Okay! I am Done)

Recent. I was skipping and hurt my ankle.. Weird. It happens every so-so.

I tend to knock my huge thighs into everything. Really it's like a run to go get somethng and "WAM!" I am kind of a walk it off girl. But it hurts and I take it like a women. Yes that did not sound right.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast