+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 40

Thread: Recent injuries?

  1. #25
    Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Small Town, WA
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Recent injuries?

    *gives everyone a get well soon cupcake :3*

    I had some injuries recently that were not the business.

    I had a minor car accident... Long story short, lady didn't have her turn signal on... I thought she was turning right, as she kept leaning that way. She was stopped in the middle of the highway waiting to turn, but there were no cars coming. I couldn't stop - if I had the truck behind me would have plowed into the back of at about 65. V.V So I swerved around her to the left... She turned into me. I sort of side-swiped her headlight, and the slight impact of it sent me fishtailing into the ditch: HARD. She was on her cell phone. ANYWAY... Sort of a strange accident.

    I was fine while we dealt with cops and all that. She was fine, her passengers were fine. My car however looks like crap. LOL!! But no biggie, I drove home.

    Two days later while I was at work of all places, I had ... ahem... issues with my bladder. It hurt so bad... Like I had to go but couldn't. It made me feel light headed and awful. When I managed to go it was PAINFUL... I wanted to pass out. I went to the doc thinking it was a urinary tract infection...

    Guess what? The impact of my car landing in the ditch caused internal injuries. My bladder got knocked against my uterus!! WTF?! So I was shedding the lining of my uterus AND my bladder. I won't go into detail... Perhaps this post was already TMI? HAHA!

    But I'm okay overall... Just... Ugh. Internal injuries are brutal.

  2. #26
    Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    474
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Recent injuries?

    Ouch! You are in my prayers, for you internal injuries to heal

  3. #27
    Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Small Town, WA
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Recent injuries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    Ouch! You are in my prayers, for you internal injuries to heal
    Awwww thank you! ^_^ I'm actually doing really good... I took anti-biotics to fight an infection, and I take a cranberry suppliment to help the pipes. ^_^

    Though, the other day I was "Sparta kicking" stacks of tires at my boyfriend's work... (Haha don't ask) And I whacked my hand real good on a metal shelf. I have a little bump on the top of my hand, along with a lovely dark brown bruise. LOL!

  4. #28
    Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Feudal Era
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Recent injuries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    *gives everyone a get well soon cupcake :3*

    I had some injuries recently that were not the business.

    I had a minor car accident... Long story short, lady didn't have her turn signal on... I thought she was turning right, as she kept leaning that way. She was stopped in the middle of the highway waiting to turn, but there were no cars coming. I couldn't stop - if I had the truck behind me would have plowed into the back of at about 65. V.V So I swerved around her to the left... She turned into me. I sort of side-swiped her headlight, and the slight impact of it sent me fishtailing into the ditch: HARD. She was on her cell phone. ANYWAY... Sort of a strange accident.

    I was fine while we dealt with cops and all that. She was fine, her passengers were fine. My car however looks like crap. LOL!! But no biggie, I drove home.

    Two days later while I was at work of all places, I had ... ahem... issues with my bladder. It hurt so bad... Like I had to go but couldn't. It made me feel light headed and awful. When I managed to go it was PAINFUL... I wanted to pass out. I went to the doc thinking it was a urinary tract infection...

    Guess what? The impact of my car landing in the ditch caused internal injuries. My bladder got knocked against my uterus!! WTF?! So I was shedding the lining of my uterus AND my bladder. I won't go into detail... Perhaps this post was already TMI? HAHA!

    But I'm okay overall... Just... Ugh. Internal injuries are brutal.
    Thanks for the cupcake, and as for your internal injury I'm very sorry that you are going through that. Hope all gets better soon. ^^

  5. #29
    Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Small Town, WA
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Recent injuries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Thanks for the cupcake, and as for your internal injury I'm very sorry that you are going through that. Hope all gets better soon. ^^

    Awww thanks!

    Cupcakes always help the healing, I like to say. :3 :3

    I'm doing better, at least. I am not in pain anymore, but there was some worry on my doc's end that I could develop an infection as the torn lining of my bladder is healing >.<;; That sounds nasty, yeah?

  6. #30
    Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Feudal Era
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Recent injuries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Awww thanks!

    Cupcakes always help the healing, I like to say. :3 :3

    I'm doing better, at least. I am not in pain anymore, but there was some worry on my doc's end that I could develop an infection as the torn lining of my bladder is healing >.<;; That sounds nasty, yeah?
    It doesn't sound nasty just excruciating. I actually just injured my shins, I was trying to jump this gap and only part of my toes made it but they feel and my shins scraped the platform's edges, it killed so bad. ><

  7. #31
    Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    474
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Talking Re: Recent injuries?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Awwww thank you! ^_^ I'm actually doing really good... I took anti-biotics to fight an infection, and I take a cranberry suppliment to help the pipes. ^_^

    Though, the other day I was "Sparta kicking" stacks of tires at my boyfriend's work... (Haha don't ask) And I whacked my hand real good on a metal shelf. I have a little bump on the top of my hand, along with a lovely dark brown bruise. LOL!
    Starwberries should help you recover time as well, it has to be real starwberries.

  8. #32
    Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA USA
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Recent injuries?

    I played tennis in Soft shoes knowing that was a No No, ended up twisting my ankle. But being tough, I played through it and ended up twisting the same ankle a second time in the same match and had to sit for 2weeks. ^_^. Lesson: Don't wear Jogging Shoes to play tennis.

    ~piga

    o~Piggy-san~o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. clannadnagisa most recent sigs
    By clannadnagisa in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 01, 2009, 05:45 PM
  2. due to recent complaints
    By Sinistra in forum Announcements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2006, 10:36 AM
  3. my recent sigs
    By MasterPogi in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Aug 24, 2006, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts