+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recipe Thread

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Recipe Thread

^_^ I love baking. I love finding new recipes and making something delicious.

If anyone has a cookie, cake or any kind of dessert out there that is wonderful, please post that recipe up so that I can make it.

This thread is basically recipe swapping. Have fun with it.

I've been experimenting all kinds of chocolate chip recipes, anyone have the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe?

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recipe Thread

Well it's not exactly a sweets recipe, but i do make a mean spaghetti sauce.

Here's what you do:
    Take any form of a base sauce, flavored or otherwise.
    Heat on medium until it starts to bubble slightly
    Add about five tablespoons worth of garlic (or just dump a s**tload in)
    Three tablespoons of onion powder
    One tablespoon each of salt and pepper
    Half tablespoon of hot pepper flakes

Let this simmer for about ten minutes and oh my lord, you've got yourself a sauce that will make any Italian man cry for home.

The only thing bad is that the garlic gives you breath strong enough to peel paint.
    Why hello there!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I love spaghetti. That sounds strong. Maybe I'll try it?

Thanks. :]

Thanks Pyroo. :]

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a pretty cool one for you guys.

Ingredients:
    1. Water
    2. Sugar
    3. Milk
    4. Coffee

Directions:

In a kettle put one cup of water to boil. Once the water is done boiling poured the water into a cup containing the coffee and sugar. Stir till everything is dissolved and add the milk. Now stir it once again for about a minute. And there you have it, a nice cup of milk coffee (^_^)x..

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ingredients:
    3 to 4 boneless chicken breast halves
    1 tablespoon brown sugar
    3 teaspoons curry powder
    1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    Dash salt
    1 tablespoon flour
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    4 green onions, thinly sliced
    1 1/2 cups chicken broth
    1 1/2 cups orange juice
    1 cup long-grain rice
    1 1/2 cups frozen peas or peas and carrots
    Preparation:
    Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
    Combine the brown sugar, curry powder, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.

Cut chicken breasts into 1/2-inch pieces and put in another bowl. Sprinkle chicken with 1 scant tablespoon of the curry powder mixture and the 1 tablespoon of flour; toss to coat chicken pieces.

Heat oil in a large skillet; add the chicken and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 2 to 4 minutes. Add the green onions and cook for 1 minute longer.

Combine the remaining curry powder mixture with the chicken broth and orange juice. Add the orange juice mixture to the skillet and stir in the rice. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Stir in peas or peas and carrots; cover and simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes longer, or until liquids are absorbed.
    Serves 4.

I found this one day when I was looking for something interesting to do for dinner. Its pretty darn good if I have to say so myself.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

1. 3-4 Flour
    2. 3-4 Water
    3. 1-2 Table Spoon Sugar
    4. 3 Teaspoon Baking Powder
    5. 1/2 Cup Lard
    6. 1 Teaspoon Salt

Okay, so melt some lard, not lots though. Then mix up all the dry ingredients and make like a hollow-cave thing in the batter, pour the lard inside. Add in 3-4 cups of water and mix til it's nicely solid, if it the dough gets sticky just add more flour. Now mix it up with a utensil.

Then just put it in a baking tray and put it in the oven at 400, cook til it's brown, that's how you make awesome banic. It tastes good with cheese and butter!
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread