Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recurring dreams/nightmares

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks

Recurring dreams/nightmares

Im sure we've all had them. Those vivid and strange dreams that repeat themselves night after night. Or those horrifying nightmares that refuse to losen their grasp on you over the span of days, weeks, even months.

In short, what this thread is, is a place for people to come and share their dreams/nightmares. Let other know of the interesting or frightening things that you find yourself immersed in while you sleep.

Mine is a nightmare. One that i have been having almost every night for the last month. It starts with me in a foggy field. Everything is so vivid and real yet the fog makes for a surrealistic look at the same time. Out of my back are two angelic wings. One white and the other black. These represent the 'good and evil' within me. In front of me is my girlfriend. I hug her, seeing my own face over her shoulder. My eyes open in a sinister look and i stab her through the heart with a dagger. Then i change back to my normal self and, realizing what i had done, stab myself through the heart with the same dagger.

Every time i have this dream i wake up in a cold sweat, still feeling both the emotional and physical pain i experienced in the dream.
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recurring dreams/nightmares

I hate nightmares, and perhaps for that reason they keep haunting me. I never get any sweet dreams. >__>

The one nightmare that continued for the longest time was like a series of different parts in a movie. It started with me and my friends in my room, playing some board game and all of a sudden the lights went out, and we heard noises, and one of my friends went downstairs to find out what happened. And he got shot dead. Next thing we knew, we were all trying to hide under the tables and chairs upstairs so we wouldn't be found, while the "gunmen" remained downstairs. Finally a friend and I decided to creep downstairs and see if they were still there, and for some reason the surroundings morphed and we found ourselves in a building, racing round corners and hopping into lifts to escape guys in masks.

This happened last year, and I think it went on for about a week. It was horrible!!! I tried all sorts of things, like eating ice cream before bed, reading Enid Blyton books, turning in early nights, but none of them helped.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I had one with a killer clown not so much as scary but as funny lol ( scary when I was a kid ) it was the killer clown from the movie IT, it was a weird nightmare too... lol ;/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

i used to have recurring dreams about Chucky, Gremilins, Ghoulies, and Critters all wrapped up in one nightmare. It actually was kinda funny sometimes though
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked my nightmares because I could feel the things around me and move my body when sleeping somehow I thought it was kinda neat.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

yeah...i've often had very wierd, twisted, and surreal dreams that i enjoyed alot
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The funniest (and possibly stupidest) one I've had yet has to be the one in which I morphed into a chicken. I don't even remember what it was about - the funny thing is, I can never seem to remember what my good dreams were about, but I always remember the bad ones. +__+ All I know was that I was a chicken in the dream, and I was observing things from the chickens POV, and I was running around a lot. That's about all I remember. I had another dream similar to that one, but I was a rabbit. Geez. Talk about weird!

Thanks

I've had alot of dreams where i'm in an anime XD. Those are usually really cool.

I've had some really wierd dreams...i've had nightmares that i can remember vividly from 12 years ago.
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast