Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recurring dreams/nightmares

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recurring dreams/nightmares

If you're going to be that vague, or not say anything proper at all, then don't make a post about it because you won't be contributing to the discussion much. Better keep those posts long and sensible if you don't want a mod to come close this thread. >__>

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

About a year or so ago, I could remember my dreams fairly accurately. Be it a nightmare, a normal unrealistic dream, or a meaningless dream, I could usually recall it the next day and tell it to my friends and such. But in the past year or so, I haven't been able to do that.

Sometimes, I wake up from a nightmare (that much I remember, because I remember being scared when I woke up), and try to recall exactly what it was I'd dreamt of, but the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't remember, until the memory was gone, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember it. It's like trying to keep water in your hands. I get really frustrated sometimes, because I really want to remember my dreams.

One nightmare that I seem to have had more than once is one I can't recall correctly, but I do remember one thing - falling. It was more of a feeling than an image. I remember that feeling of falling. It's the same feeling you get when you're on those rides at amusement parks that toss you up and down repeatedly. It literally feels like your heart has been pulled out.

I remember one incident when the dream was so real, I woke up crying, and my parents rushed into my room asking me what was wrong, because according to them, I'd screamed really loudly. My body was drenched in cold sweat - it wasn't hot at all, but I was sweating profusely. I was really scared at the time. It just felt so real..

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't usually have nightmares mostly dreams, though considering my fear of insects/bugs/anything in relation, it becomes very freaky to me.

One dream which i remember, was everyone at school turned into spiders, i don't even know how that happened, yet apparently i was the only 'human'. Not just small spiders but huge ones, either way, one certain spider came chasing me and i swear it was going to eat me,......then i just woke up, slightly sweaty.
    I don't know if i'm suppose to consider it a dream or a nightmare, either way it was freaky enough.

A smiliar dream was when the my school was convered with frogs everywhere you went. The last thing i got was a frog jumping on me and i tried to get it away from me with a book. In reality i found myself holding a pillow.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    One nightmare that I seem to have had more than once is one I can't recall correctly, but I do remember one thing - falling. It was more of a feeling than an image. I remember that feeling of falling. It's the same feeling you get when you're on those rides at amusement parks that toss you up and down repeatedly. It literally feels like your heart has been pulled out.
    Eurghhh. I hate that feeling. I never go on rollercoasters, nor any of those pendulum thingies or verticals for precisely that reason. It's horrible when it happens in a nightmare because I have no way of getting out of it. I once had a dream where I was climbing up a building (!?!?) - I don't know how I did it, I was just climbing up the ledges and everything, and I slipped... and fell, God knows how many storeys. And it felt HORRIBLE!!! When I woke up I was SO grateful the dream was over.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    I remember one incident when the dream was so real, I woke up crying, and my parents rushed into my room asking me what was wrong, because according to them, I'd screamed really loudly. My body was drenched in cold sweat - it wasn't hot at all, but I was sweating profusely. I was really scared at the time. It just felt so real..
    I don't think I've ever made any sounds in my sleep, but I've woken up really sweaty, with my clothes and hair all messed up and my pillows and bolsters all over the floor. (I figure I must have been writhing around a lot) Once I was so scared I had to sleep in my parents' room for a week. Really. When my sisters come back for the hols it's not so bad, because we share a room and I don't usually get nightmares when I'm not alone in my room - but when they're away...... *shudder*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2