Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: recycling (survey)

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: recycling (survey)

1.) what is your occupation (i.e. student, worker, etc.)
    2.) do you recycle? if so, what do you recycle? (paper, glass, etc.)
    3.) if you don't recycle, why not? (you don't need to answer if you do recycle)
    4.) where do you do your recycling? (i.e. home, school, etc.)
    5.) are you involved in any recycling programs (like clubs or organizations) in your area?
    1. Student

2. Yes - cardboard, paper, tin cans, plastic, organic materials, some times big electronics. My region recycles a lot of materials, we have 2 recycling bins and 1 green bins for organic materials.

4. Where ever. School, home, the places I've worked at. Even just walking in a mall or something and I have garbage I make sure I put in into the right bins.

5. Well, my entire region is involve in recycling programs. So I guess the yes.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Student..

Yes but only becuase our community has a recycling regime, where they leave boxes and bags and things to put the paper and tins and all that into so us lazy people dont have to do it ourselves.

At home..

5.) are you involved in any recycling programs (like clubs or organizations) in your area?
    I suppose its like an organization.. So yeah!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a student ^_^
    at home, i recycle everything that can be collected in the bins. at school, i only recycle cans
    the reason i only recycle cans at school is because we do not have bins and whatnot to recycle other items into =(
    wherever i can lol
    I was... but then I forget when the meetings were ^^;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

1) Student
    2)Yes, I recycle paper,glass and plant materials.
    3)-
    4)At home and at school
    5) Not usually but only when i have free time

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku View Post
    ok, on to the survey:
    1.) Student
    2.) No
    3.) I do not recycle because I just don't. If I'm drinking a water bottle at my house, I'd throw the bottel away in the trash. We don't have a recycling bin. However, at my school, if i were to drink from a water bottle and finished, I'd throw it away in the trash cans for plastic bottles, trays, etc.
    4.) I just answered that. School, lol.
    5.) No. Sorry ^ ^;;

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

University Student

Yes. Basically any household waste that can be recycled, glass, plastic, papers etc etc. I also try to re-use alot of things in the house

Home- Basically I have to recycle it is compulsory in my area to recycle every household get's a recycle bin aswell as a normal bin, hence we have garbage trucks and recycling garbage trucks. The down side is that it cost us extra for that recycling service, but we are forced to pay it and have the bin.

University- in the Library and computer labs we are encouraged to put out scrap papers in special bins for recycling. This year we have new bins around eating areas for recycling cans and glasses.

No, not through Primary School or High school, which is sad, they should be teaching kids recycling and how to save the environment, maybe they are now I don't know.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

1.) what is your occupation?
    I'm a freeter! LOL. No, really, I'm out of high school, and waiting for the college fall term to start, so I'm pretty much occupation-less at the moment.

2.) do you recycle? if so, what do you recycle?
    Mostly paper (old newspaper, rough paper, old books, etc), but if I happen to be drinking from a glass bottle and see a recycling bin for glass items around, I'll chuck it in there. The same goes for aluminum tin cans and other things.

4.) where do you do your recycling?
    At home, because there's a guy who comes to collect the stuff every 1-2 weeks.

No.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku View Post

1) student/ part-time work
    2) yes; paper, plastic bottles, glass, tins, and most organic stuff (worm farm)
    4) mostly at home.
    5) no

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast