+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regrets

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Regrets

No mater hew you are you will always regret some ting watts the major regrets of you ever had in your life
    Mines fighting with all my friends from lA and erasing all of their numbers

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Regrets

the one thing i regret the most is letting myself be so foolish to believe in other and believeing that they were my friends
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Not spending enough time with my Grandad before he died. I guess everyone wishes that.

Moving away from California. So now I'm stuck in Texas for a bit. ><

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

getting myself in a life and death situation related to gang members in my area near where i live.
    -.- kinda sucks
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i regret a lot of things but one thing that sticks out the most is my dad
    i wish there would have been more time because i still feel like enough wasn't
    said ,to many years went by with never seeing eye to eye on things , i told him i loved him and some other things but it wasn't enough i think .

i regret a situation i am in right now because it has waisted 2 years of my life
    and im still trying to figure a way out of it man there are just so many regrets that
    i couldn't begin to explain them all but these are my 2 greatest regrets though
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing I regret is being in the online relationships I've been involved with...don't get me wrong...I wouldn't give up the good times I had with my partners and all...but in the end it never worked out and just left me in an emotional mess...so I regret that I was involved in them to begin with in the end...

Another thing I regret is being home-school for my high school years until the 11th grade...I got "Good Grades" and all...but I never learned as much as in regular school...and it left me socially challenged...I didn't have any friends when I came back to public school -_-

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm main regret has to be not doing my driving lessons earlier than i started. reason is that i moved 160 odd miles away from where i lived for 17 years and i cant get back as often because i cant drive

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm... I regret driving on a back road covered in a solid sheet of ice, just so I could get perfect attandance at work. I had a small accident, where I slid into a snow plow around a corner and sometimes driving on the ice no scares me now. I wish someone would have told me sooner, whenever you are sliding you are suppose to steer into the slide not against it. That might have been real helpful at the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast