+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A rehab center for WoW players

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

A rehab center for WoW players

I think I got a gold mine right there with that rehab idea. I mean I have a handful of friends myself whose academic lives were destroyed by this game. So I doubt that this game hasn't torn up relationships and families by now. Almost certain there are many people who are willing to send family members, love ones, and friends to these place for healing.

It doesn't have to be just WoW, it can't be any other game addiction cases too. And what else? It is not there to make you stop playing altogether, but to play it in smaller doses...

What yall think?? Fund me on this project? (kidding with the second question)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A rehab center for WoW players

^_^ sorry Legend! i think the China beat you to it~!

.:Rehab Center for Gamers:.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh, son of a *(&#$!!!! Oh well, I'm pretty sure they won't mind me stealing their idea, since it's something they do all the time anyways :P

Man, the article said MUDs...I remember being addicted to those myself. Almost ashamed for admitting to that.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that addiction to games is already a recognized problem. I think that, in Latvia at least, there are already some rehabilitation centres where they deal with that as well as with drinking and drugs.
    There is also an advertisment campaign to make people understand if they have this problem. It shows people, who are totaly addicted to computers, push away people etc. and in the end says: "Friends won't need you like that." This advertisment is made and shown just the way the drug using and drinking advertisments are.
    I think it might work a bit on those who just start getting addicted. It kinda worked on me...

But indeed, that doesn't mean you can't make a rehabilitation centre yourself. More help is always good ^^

I don't know all those games. And I've been addicted to a book more than to a game. Ussually games tend to buzz me off because I can't finnish em easily

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ sorry Legend! i think the China beat you to it~!

.:Rehab Center for Gamers:.
    and are intravenously fed a clear liquid said to "adjust the unbalanced status of brain secretions". Officials refused to reveal any more information about the medication.
    Well... that gave me pause... who knows what they're doing there...

I myself would send my Friend there. He play's too much Rock Band.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, you should really do it, Legend! A real close friend of mine that I grew up with says he has to take breaks from WoW, like, three months at a time. He almost had to drop out of college due to WoW. LOL.

World of Warcraft is like the MySpace of online gaming and it is sucking the earth dry. LOL. I have nothing against it, in fact I WANT it, but I know that I'll be using your rehab center; while trying to open one for MySpace users.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I would run with it. I haven't seen any in America. I'm glad I had to leave home to play WoW. if not then it probably would've messed up my GPA worse than it is now.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

well for that reason i wont get WOW just cuz the kid of person i am. but i do think that its a good idea to get a reahab center going.. some people need it like me im addicted to the computer and gutar hero.

Tanks zyta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast