• lonly

24 30.77%
  • none of the above

25 32.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejection!

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Rejection!

how would you take rejection? me i'd pretty much would just forget about it

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on how that person rejects me. If that person is trying to be nice for rejecting me, I'd forget about it. If that person rejects me in a rude way, I would be angry with that person for rejecting me in a rude way. I don't like it when somebody's rude to me, I would just ignore that person if that person's trying to talk to me. You know what I mean?
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ~! I never was rejected and I wish to never be rejected. That will remain certain because whomever I love will never do such a thing. I am postive. 100 %!

Anyway, these are my general thoughts on rejection:

Rejection could be painful, mentally of course, but it will also allow you to move on with your life, knowing how the other person feels for you.. If he/she doesn't feel the same way for you, all that you can do really is to try again, or just search for someone, who feels the same way for you. Then again, if you love that someone deeply, it is not something that you can forget about that easily. So, all in all, just be frank, but try to move on slow, and hope for the best. ^_^

Edit:

Title change: Rejection!
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 04, 2006 at 07:08 PM.

-=Tumble_Dry=-
    REJECTION???? BAH!
    Ive never been dumped 'cause I'm the most mackinest.

So I guess its non of the above for me.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was rejected once, by someone who jerked me around for a couple of years, then came up with some lame excuse why we couldn't be together. What I felt was a mix of anger (at wasting two years chasing him) and hurt (why wasn't I good enough for him). Eventually, I realized that it was his loss, not mine, and went on with my life.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't how it feels, I never been rejected by someone, but I no it hurts, it happens to my friends sometimes so I would know.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i dont really feel much its just like ok and then i get like ADD and completely forget it. either that or i wait forever and finally ask when i know they cant say no. that works. but dont try it at home cuz that sucks and people complain about u taking too long

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    it hurts, but I don't let it ruin my day. As long as I know why, I can get over it. I try not to let it get to me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast