• lonly

24 30.77%
  • none of the above

25 32.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejection!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rejection is not the only thing in life... I am sure everyone knows that! If a person rejects you whether or not if he/she truly cares, it is understandable that it might or might not be painful at first depending on how the person rejected you; get over it.

There are more important things in life than rejection. It doesn't always mean being rejected in a date or something, it also teaches you to choose your date wisely and it gives you a slight idea of what life has in store for you. Take this from example- You work hard and yet you get rejected for a job... maybe there was something you missed out, like an important skill? You'll have to get over it, same with other people... agreed?

What I feel about rejection is that it is certainly not painful everytime it just depends how the person rejects... if the person who rejected me politley I would get over it ^_^ And if it was rude and racist I'd give him a slap on the head >.> what it was the person's fault! xD

You might be hurt, mentally of course but it's importand to move on and try harder, look for better people, jobs etc... ^_^

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, we have to moved on even though we've fallen so hard...

Newbie saiaka may be famous one day saiaka may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i've been rejected only becuase the girl i like already has a boyfriend

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    would just say sshhhh pretend you never met, and thats settled but i never been rejected.....i think
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks
    rejection affects everyone differently.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have recently been rejected and to tell the truth I just simply forgot about that person and got on with my life yea it is lonly but hey i look at the bright side of things there is always bigger and better things in life

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would feal bad for the most part,and It would take a bit.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    The song I translated represents my emotions now...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast