Closed Thread

Thread: Relations

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Relations

Has anyone ever tryed to get a relationship going ? This not yet girlfriend of mine might be coming to see me soon
    and I don't if she likes me or not , and for 1 I never been in a relationship before I feel unsure what's to come, I have been treated like crap before and unloved, I just can't trust when some woman says she loves me or have interest in me.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Relations

Your gonna need to show interest in her before she will show it for you. Start off with some conversation and I don't mean the weather but something such as a compliment (your shoes look good, nice outfit, etc.) and then see if she sparks a conversation so you can tag along if not talk about something that interests you and see if she has interest in what you like.

Everything else your gonna need to go along with cause these are just the first steps to making a good first encounter. Don't be negative even if things aren't going as planned girls like a confident happy guy so just be yourself and try to be outgoing.

Good luck on your relationship.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats up with shoes? their just shoes, yeah they look pretty I know that, but their just shoes.

I've had a good couple of relations before, and one of them is still willing to go back out with me, because I treated her with respect and commented her before, and it ain't shoes. The other was when we were together for six months till I had to graduate, she was a junior, and pretty much I didn't know if she was gonna stick around, or neither did I. Relations can last however you want, and if you don't find that true person? guess it was never meant to be. I know it by the hard way. it was a little emo, but not always LOL.

anyways whomever this person is? good luck with them.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I need to get some things to prepare for this, like Tooth paste and mouth wash, deorderant most important and some other important stuff.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Personal issues are not to be posted in the general forum Please confine them to personal blogs or journals.

Closing

Closed Thread