+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Relationships

as Cresent Knight posted that is the truet ive bin hit by a car a metal later has fallen on my head ive bin in riots 3 times but wen im in a relation ship im prety much a big softy

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Is your definition of long lasting a week or two? Because your way too young for that! Thats what 30yr people put on their online dating profiles.
    Long lasting as in some one who I would love to be with for the rest of my life kind of long lasting relationship. Now I could go into more detail on plans on what I would like to do in the future but that would be a very very very long list... Plus I posted that at 6:00am and I had nothing to eat the night before and was feeling nauses so I really wasnt in any mood for a big long shpeal.

Question... How do you know thats what 30 year old guys put on dating sightes, I sure as hell did not know... Have you been on dating sightes before? If so then you are to younge to be doing that... You are the same age as me after all.

PS: Just yanking your chain. :P
    Last edited by Scourge; May 04, 2009 at 12:04 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Long lasting as in some one who I would love to be with for the rest of my life kind of long lasting relationship. Now I could go into more detail on plans on what I would like to do in the future but that would be a very very very long list... Plus I posted that at 6:00am and I had nothing to eat the night before and was feeling nauses so I really wasnt in any mood for a big long shpeal.

Question... How do you know thats what 30 year old guys put on dating sightes, I sure as hell did not know... Have you been on dating sightes before? If so then you are to younge to be doing that... You are the same age as me after all.

PS: Just yanking your chain. :P
    Yeah let me know how that rest of your life relantionship goes. Unless your going to die within the next 3 years, there is no hope.

I know because either I like way older men or I was trying to breakup my mom and her boyfriend by finding her a new younger guy. You can take your pick of what answer you like the best.

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you in one?: Yes

How is it?: really really amazing

Do you love yer partner?: yes most definetly

What do you like about them most?: they make me so happy and alwayys smil.

Relation Gender?:female

Name?:Kimberley

Age?: 16

Are you loyal the he/her?: yes

Plans for the future?: erm... if she gave me the chance i'd marry her

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

im posting this hear since i don't want more than one thread about this
    but here is a question say your in a relationship and its going OK
    but things are changing say for example the other person wishes to give there
    phone number out to other guys and have a 2and boyfriend things that for most would
    be crazy to even consider .

what should you do if you love the person yet your tired of the stuff happening,
    they know exactly what to say to keep you around but your just ready to go ,
    and there is nothing left but anger in the relationship but there to blind to let it go
    so they can live there life the way they want with out letting this person go who
    they have been with for 2 years?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah let me know how that rest of your life relantionship goes. Unless your going to die within the next 3 years, there is no hope.
    Well, well arnt you just the laidy of love and optimisom. Why do I say I am interested in a long lasting one, well thats because if I happen to be with some one for a rather long time, then wouldnt it be in my as well as her best interest to actually have that deep and longing connection to and for each other? It sure as hell would make things a lot easier. By no means do I expect to have that right away and will more then likely be wound up heart broken many times as I have no illusioned of that, but it doesnt mean I can't try, expecily if the two of us have the same love and devotion for each other.

To each there own and for their own a path they chouse to travel.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 05, 2009 at 06:48 AM.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    im posting this hear since i don't want more than one thread about this
    but here is a question say your in a relationship and its going OK
    but things are changing say for example the other person wishes to give there
    phone number out to other guys and have a 2and boyfriend things that for most would
    be crazy to even consider .

what should you do if you love the person yet your tired of the stuff happening,
    they know exactly what to say to keep you around but your just ready to go ,
    and there is nothing left but anger in the relationship but there to blind to let it go
    so they can live there life the way they want with out letting this person go who
    they have been with for 2 years?
    Sounds like she feels your relantionship is getting old so she is giving her number to other people to see if there is anyone better out there. And she is keeping you on as just in case, if she doesn't find someone who makes her happier.

You have 2 choices:
    Dump her, don't give her a reason, just say "Were over". You have to act like a mean uncaring guy, which shouldn't be that hard. She may realize that there isn't anyone better and come back to you or not.
    Or start hanging out with lots of other girls, to make her jealous. If she loves you she will be jealous, if not then your relantionship is doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    Well, well arnt you just the laidy of love and optimisom. Why do I say I am interested in a long lasting one, well thats because if I happen to be with some one for a rather long time, then wouldnt it be in my as well as her best interest to actually have that deep and longing connection to and for each other? It sure as hell would make things a lot easier. By no means do I expect to have that right away and will more then likely be wound up heart broken many times as I have no illusioned of that, but it doesnt mean I can't try, expecily if the two of us have the same love and devotion for each other.
    Ok your starting to make me feel sick.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

HolderOfTheDarkChalice (May 05, 2009)

Thanks

Ok your starting to make me feel sick.
    If I am making you feel nauses then its just making this conversation that much more entertaining for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast