+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 28

Thread: Relationships

  1. #9
    Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hatch, NM
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: Relationships

    as Cresent Knight posted that is the truet ive bin hit by a car a metal later has fallen on my head ive bin in riots 3 times but wen im in a relation ship im prety much a big softy

  2. #10
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Is your definition of long lasting a week or two? Because your way too young for that! Thats what 30yr people put on their online dating profiles.
    Long lasting as in some one who I would love to be with for the rest of my life kind of long lasting relationship. Now I could go into more detail on plans on what I would like to do in the future but that would be a very very very long list... Plus I posted that at 6:00am and I had nothing to eat the night before and was feeling nauses so I really wasnt in any mood for a big long shpeal.

    Question... How do you know thats what 30 year old guys put on dating sightes, I sure as hell did not know... Have you been on dating sightes before? If so then you are to younge to be doing that... You are the same age as me after all.

    PS: Just yanking your chain. :P
    Last edited by Scourge; May 04, 2009 at 12:04 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  3. #11
    Zev
    Zev is offline
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 66 Times in 62 Posts

    Re: Relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Long lasting as in some one who I would love to be with for the rest of my life kind of long lasting relationship. Now I could go into more detail on plans on what I would like to do in the future but that would be a very very very long list... Plus I posted that at 6:00am and I had nothing to eat the night before and was feeling nauses so I really wasnt in any mood for a big long shpeal.

    Question... How do you know thats what 30 year old guys put on dating sightes, I sure as hell did not know... Have you been on dating sightes before? If so then you are to younge to be doing that... You are the same age as me after all.

    PS: Just yanking your chain. :P
    Yeah let me know how that rest of your life relantionship goes. Unless your going to die within the next 3 years, there is no hope.

    I know because either I like way older men or I was trying to breakup my mom and her boyfriend by finding her a new younger guy. You can take your pick of what answer you like the best.

  4. #12
    Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Relationships

    Are you in one?: Yes

    How is it?: really really amazing

    Do you love yer partner?: yes most definetly

    What do you like about them most?: they make me so happy and alwayys smil.

    Relation Gender?:female

    Name?:Kimberley

    Age?: 16

    Are you loyal the he/her?: yes

    Plans for the future?: erm... if she gave me the chance i'd marry her

  5. #13
    Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 70 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: Relationships

    im posting this hear since i don't want more than one thread about this
    but here is a question say your in a relationship and its going OK
    but things are changing say for example the other person wishes to give there
    phone number out to other guys and have a 2and boyfriend things that for most would
    be crazy to even consider .

    what should you do if you love the person yet your tired of the stuff happening,
    they know exactly what to say to keep you around but your just ready to go ,
    and there is nothing left but anger in the relationship but there to blind to let it go
    so they can live there life the way they want with out letting this person go who
    they have been with for 2 years?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

  6. #14
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Yeah let me know how that rest of your life relantionship goes. Unless your going to die within the next 3 years, there is no hope.
    Well, well arnt you just the laidy of love and optimisom. Why do I say I am interested in a long lasting one, well thats because if I happen to be with some one for a rather long time, then wouldnt it be in my as well as her best interest to actually have that deep and longing connection to and for each other? It sure as hell would make things a lot easier. By no means do I expect to have that right away and will more then likely be wound up heart broken many times as I have no illusioned of that, but it doesnt mean I can't try, expecily if the two of us have the same love and devotion for each other.

    To each there own and for their own a path they chouse to travel.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 05, 2009 at 06:48 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  7. #15
    Zev
    Zev is offline
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 66 Times in 62 Posts

    Re: Relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    im posting this hear since i don't want more than one thread about this
    but here is a question say your in a relationship and its going OK
    but things are changing say for example the other person wishes to give there
    phone number out to other guys and have a 2and boyfriend things that for most would
    be crazy to even consider .

    what should you do if you love the person yet your tired of the stuff happening,
    they know exactly what to say to keep you around but your just ready to go ,
    and there is nothing left but anger in the relationship but there to blind to let it go
    so they can live there life the way they want with out letting this person go who
    they have been with for 2 years?
    Sounds like she feels your relantionship is getting old so she is giving her number to other people to see if there is anyone better out there. And she is keeping you on as just in case, if she doesn't find someone who makes her happier.

    You have 2 choices:
    Dump her, don't give her a reason, just say "Were over". You have to act like a mean uncaring guy, which shouldn't be that hard. She may realize that there isn't anyone better and come back to you or not.
    Or start hanging out with lots of other girls, to make her jealous. If she loves you she will be jealous, if not then your relantionship is doomed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    Well, well arnt you just the laidy of love and optimisom. Why do I say I am interested in a long lasting one, well thats because if I happen to be with some one for a rather long time, then wouldnt it be in my as well as her best interest to actually have that deep and longing connection to and for each other? It sure as hell would make things a lot easier. By no means do I expect to have that right away and will more then likely be wound up heart broken many times as I have no illusioned of that, but it doesnt mean I can't try, expecily if the two of us have the same love and devotion for each other.
    Ok your starting to make me feel sick.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

    HolderOfTheDarkChalice (May 05, 2009)

  9. #16
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Ok your starting to make me feel sick.
    If I am making you feel nauses then its just making this conversation that much more entertaining for me.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anime Relationships.
    By Kairu in forum Anime
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 06:31 AM
  2. Relationships
    By fireandice in forum POTM (Poem of the Month)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
  3. Relationships!
    By HieisLove in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 09, 2006, 09:09 PM
  4. relationships
    By asianprincess18 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Feb 02, 2006, 02:25 PM
  5. relationships
    By italian_principessa16 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 05, 2005, 06:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts