+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Relaxing.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I take my frustrations out on you Beast. Considering I'm management at a Fast Food restaurant, which involves me babysitting a bunch of teenagers who don't care about their jobs, Making my bosses (The RM and the 1stAM) happy, and then dealing with customer issues, I come home with a lot of baggage. Taking it all out on you gives me a special joy that makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I kid, I kid...

I play liberal amounts of World of Warcraft, Rock Band, and read novels to relax.
    Well you know what they say about some one kidding, its 50% true... And after now hearing about all that junk you have to go through, it deffenetly explains a lot. :P
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I try to keep a laid back and "come what may" attitude. This helps because normally i don;t get very stressed out about much. However, when I do start stressing out over something, I either stop what I'm doing or I make jokes about the situation.
    Why hello there!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

playing video games like DMC or Lost Planet or games like that with the word FIGHT FIGHT is a good thing for make the stress go away becasue you put all your anger in the game and you kill everyone and no one stand in your way XD so after you finish you say Huh ? i am good X3 that happen to me a lot lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 27, 2009)

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

When I want to relax I read a book about spirituality and concentrate on the future by making plans... usually about travel, places I want to go.. and imagine I'm already there and what I want to do ... usually shop for souvenirs and think of my heart and feel pure love zen and pray with good intentions towards all.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo i remembered XD the other day i was very mad and the stress killing me so i said to myself why don't i play some video games to feel better and i played <<No One Lives Forever>> XD i like this game X3 , anyway i start killing the soldiers and guards and they keep killing me and become like about to blow out >< ... it is not good losing and you are mad becasue no one know what you will do XD ... i stopped playing it for like 6 days >,< and i were about to delete the game lol hahhahhah -_-;; thank God i didn't ...

and that happen a lot to me like when i were playing TG (The Godfather) and NFS (Need For Speed ) ...
    Note : XD i will tell you something help you a lot to relax while playing video games when you are mad ... sing a stupid song or a kids song that will help a lot ^_- i use this , try it and you will have a lot of fun ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Going for a jog, listening to music, reading, daydreaming, drawing. Quite a lot of things relax me. Jogging is my main stress reliever though.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to music when I want to relax. Most of the time I read and sleep though. Music makes me peaceful especially when it's a love song or christian song. I read when I get bored of listening music and sleep when I get tired of reading. :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    I listen to music when I want to relax. Most of the time I read and sleep though. Music makes me peaceful especially when it's a love song or christian song. I read when I get bored of listening music and sleep when I get tired of reading. :P
    lol just like me XD i love listening to love songs to relax X3 , i like sleeping a after a long reading becasue i can dream of the story lol well that happen to me a lot ^_- , i can sleep for a very very long time like 15 hour a day since i don't have anything to do or i can't do anything becasue of the stress XB ... =^_^=

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2