Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Religion in Your Life

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion in Your Life

well heres a little breakdown of what i see society and religion is.
    Today, The Sacrament of Reconciliation is more open to the word, being held outside, and not only focusing on single transgressions, leading to the increase in popularity. Many people now include going to church in their daily routine, which leads me to my point. People are affected by the church, which metaphorically is their environment. After taking confession, many people have stated that they feel a weight has been lifted off their shoulders. People not only pray for themselves, they also reflect on the problems with society, and shortly after, make changes to help the situations. The Church also affects many people’s lives. For people that have been through rough times, the church gives it a faith inside. People pray for goodness, and for luck, and the church gives insights to how to make oneself a better person. This ‘environment’ has an effect on his because without it, many people would loose faith.In addition recently, the destruction wrought by pollution and human disregard for nature increases, churches are beginning to explore what their role is in protecting the environment. The church sees that many countries in the world are suffering through poverty, and Pope John Paul II made that clear in early January 2000. He wished that our society can help the less fortunate, and act as a ‘Samaritan’ of some sort. So its like something to rely on.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Wanna hear something crazy??? i don't have a religion! that does'nt mean imma Atheist or N E Thing i juss never got one. I'm juss a little scepticle of the bible..i mean some stuff in there i do beleive but most of it, no. i mean it's not like god actually wrote it so it's not like it can be 100% true. I do beleive in god...well maybe i should say a higher power, it's just you kno...there is no type of closer N E Body can git intil.....you know....we die!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Wanna hear something crazy??? i don't have a religion! that does'nt mean imma Atheist or N E Thing i juss never got one. I'm juss a little scepticle of the bible..i mean some stuff in there i do beleive but most of it, no. i mean it's not like god actually wrote it so it's not like it can be 100% true. I do beleive in god...well maybe i should say a higher power, it's just you kno...there is no type of closer N E Body can git intil.....you know....we die!
    the bible is a myth. god did not write it, and i doubt that he transcripted to angels to tell prophest to write down. the bible was a book of teachings to make shure that people dont go crazy and die. besides, the bible isnt one book. its millions. take all the books of the bible, plus four different authors (Yahwist , Elohist , Deuteronomy , Priestly) all these authors wanted to teach something. so its like a guide book .

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really dont have a religion of my own although I have looked into many differnt kinds of them. I took all of them and mold them into one. I took all the things that I liked out of the differnt ones and made my own. I feel that no one religion is rite,but everone has thre own belives.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zig93 View Post
    I really dont have a religion of my own although I have looked into many differnt kinds of them. I took all of them and mold them into one. I took all the things that I liked out of the differnt ones and made my own. I feel that no one religion is rite,but everone has thre own belives.
    Please don't revive dead topics/threads!

+Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12