+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Religious conscious

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Religious conscious

The time goes on... without mercy it leaves us... it only let us enjoy a bit of it's grace in the present then it is no more... As time goes on.. so does concious of the society upon religion...

Religion... what does it mean to you? If everyone loses their faith upon thier religion... will it be a good thing? It has be said in our religion that this will happen in the future..when the mosque, chapels, temples, churches, any religious centres... will be build with grandness and beautifully made... so beautiful and perfect... which we slowly see it changing to be... but then... they are all empty... not a soul will be in any of it.... it'll be left as a symbol and only an object to show off a nation's prosperity,....

What is your view in this matter? Is losing concious over religional teaching might bring bad effect to the society? Will the world be infected by immoral parasites?

What you think things would be without religion??

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Religious concious

i think if we loose we religion we will loose alot more than a few churches
    because relegiohas made a lotof what we see today possable
    good and bad depending on your view ,

for example if relgion had nebr been around darwin would have never
    thought about the things he did to say we came from monkeys and even
    though it wa s a dark time in history the inquisistion would have never happend
    and also been lost other relgions because the inquisistion to most was just
    a witch hunt.

relgiion has a lot that stems from it that makes what we have today
    possable heck atheists have relgion to thank for there not beliving
    though they probably want admit that lol.

we would pretty much still be in the thinking mosnters make lightning
    and that the worldis flat whcih did stem fromregion when it came to
    it be foud out it was round so yeah we h owe alot to region indirectly
    and directly. atleast i think so
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think that the world would all go to hell in both sense of the meening. A lot of people I have met who were Athiest are in fact to be nice and tend to have similer morals as I do. Like theifery equals bad, killing equals bad, multipule sex partners equal bad... The list goes on and on because we both have the same moral valuse. The only real difference that I can see is believing in a divinity, a god and or after life. That is what really boils down to.
    Religouse faith has its zelits, and Athienst have their I dont give a rats ass sorta people. But the average of those of both of faith and those with out have incomin is the concept of morality. But what the real problem is in the world today is seperation between the moral valuse both partys share and turning people into jerks, ass holes, and dutchbags. We need more unity between the two. The consept of faith and Athieism is based on an idea and opinion. It doesnt make us any more different then the regular Jo Shmo down the street. Respect each others thoughts, ideas, and beliefes and come back to the morals we should all have.
    The problem I have with Religon is those who will use it as an excuse to verboly and even physicly attack others simple because it contradicts to what they think and or simply to manipulat their own persanl goals.
    The problem I have with Athiesim are those who also take the idea that there isant a god and that they can do what even the hell they want that even regular Athiest and people of faith know is wrong and disgusting with out giving a single thought about others and not fearing consiquences unless they are caught by the law.
    Last edited by Scourge; Feb 01, 2008 at 08:29 AM.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think religion will alwasy happen because you got two things the big bang which is things exploded and that formed stuff which makes no sence or god which makes alot more sence so i think it will awlasy be here.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

People need something to beleive in quite frankly, Therefore religion will always be there in some form or another.
    There is no doubt about this at all...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

There will not be a day when there is "no religion", because, like Saionji just said, people need something to believe in, so there will always be some form of faith, even if it's just animism or (God forbid!) Satanism.

But even if we were all atheists, I honestly do think that there would still be a sense of right/wrong in each of us. It might not be the same rights or wrongs we know now, but there would still be some kind of morality guiding our judgments (and this is because I know we all have a conscience, regardless of whether or not we believe in God). I reckon things might be more chaotic, but there would be no "righteous killings" because there would be no god to kill for. No jihads. It might all balance up.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I think that without religion it would be a perfect world.
    Don't get me wrong, I am a Christian myself... but I am against religiosity... I think that is merely hipocresy...
    I am tired of watching how religion is a matter that instead of bringging the people together it tears the relatioships appart.
    I think that the main point and the fragile line of religion is: what is really wrong to believe and what is really good to believe... I think that the fine line of religion is: what is good and what is bad...
    I think no religion is the "true religion." So I just stopped to fight over the matter of what divides us... and I begun to search what brings us together... take away religiosity and you take away: prejudments, persecution -some-, fanatism and rejection.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Personally I think that without religion it would be a perfect world.
    Don't get me wrong, I am a Christian myself... but I am against religiosity... I think that is merely hipocresy...
    I am tired of watching how religion is a matter that instead of bringging the people together it tears the relatioships appart.
    I think that the main point and the fragile line of religion is: what is really wrong to believe and what is really good to believe... I think that the fine line of religion is: what is good and what is bad...
    I think no religion is the "true religion." So I just stopped to fight over the matter of what divides us... and I begun to search what brings us together... take away religiosity and you take away: prejudments, persecution -some-, fanatism and rejection.
    Okay, I'm not trying to attack you; this is just what I think:

People who talk about being tired of this and that and generally being resigned are all just adopting a "giving up" attitude, I think. Part of the fun in life comes from fighting for something, in this case fighting to make things work, to spread your religion, to get people to love one another. At least there's a basis for it. If there weren't religion I wouldn't really have a reason to want people to be nice to one another, except maybe for my own satisfaction (which is really a pathetic excuse). Also, I'm not sure what other Christians think, but I certainly don't think that "no religion is the true religion"; I believe MY religion is the true one - if I didn't, I wouldn't be trying to get people to come to Christ.

Religion isn't what causes persecution and prejudgments; it's human nature that does it. An outsider comes in with radical ideas; people shun him. Someone acts differently from the rest of you; you turn on him. This has nothing to do with religion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast