+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Religious conscious

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Religious conscious

That could happen.. but not to everyone. Imagine the world without law... thats something near to that... people won't care much about others... killing and slaughter will be everywhere...

Law and religion works in almost the same way and strickens us from doing these things... its how the law works scare and threats us so we wont be doing any acts that might make us any act that is not allowed within it...
    I can certainly agree with the bit about law. Anarchy would never work because of that idea. It is a similar deal with full Free Trade, it is far too abusable. Law is generally focused on mutual respect and so forth. I don't think you'd find rampant slaughtering without law, but certainly, you might see some deplorable conditions.

What differentiates Law from Religion I think, is that Law is unbiased(In most cases), and not largely up to interpretation and random guessing/hypotheses. It's that wiggle room that can cause some pretty bad things to happen because of religion. When there are laws that are up for interpretation, you tend to find the same thing, it gets abused.

If religion becomes less of a driving force in the future, law will still exist, and with it will exist the general moral values of society(After all, the law basically outlines that). This is another reason I don't think one will find any changes with regards to that as time passes on.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    @Scourge: The only problem I have with the Bigbang theory is that where did the componants for this Bigbang come from? "The not as Big as the next Bigbang, but still pretty Bigbang" and so forth. I am however, interested in this program you've seen as I do have a genuine love of 'Space'. Can you remember what it was called?
    The program was called THE UNIVERS. It was a series that talked about all range of science of space time, the birth of stars and planets, black holes and quazars, gravity and relitivity, and of cores the science and idea behind the big bang, which like I said was impossible for me to explain because there is no way for me to do it justice so if you watch the program you will get an idea what I am talking about. Also it talks about many other interresting subjects. But yeah if you love space and the science involved your going to love it. I think you can buy the entire series from Histerychannel.com.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

*The church is against cloning and yet Eve was formed from one of Adams ribs? So even if there's an answer for that, does that mean that the human race is inbread (from some things I've seen I think so)
    xD cloning actually made out another exact individual with the same characteristics... and Eve is not the same to Adam don't he? Another thing is... god can do whatever he please to do... we are not to question his authority

When there are laws that are up for interpretation, you tend to find the same thing, it gets abused.
    That is true... ^^ and thats the problem... and lack of religion concious caused religion to be abused... ^^

If religion becomes less of a driving force in the future, law will still exist, and with it will exist the general moral values of society(After all, the law basically outlines that). This is another reason I don't think one will find any changes with regards to that as time passes on.
    That is true as well.. but remember... not all criminal acts can be found, or solved.. ^^ If people were to know that every of their move is being recorded and are seen by god.. well it'll be more effective Plus the usage of both law and religion makes it strong don't you think? If they are religious concious they wont do it for two reasons.. one it is the law... and two they have stronger faith in their religion... thus criminal acts and other immoral acts can be decreased ^^

@ scrourge : Everything must have a start... without one component the whole thing wont go... so big bang theory... what caused it? Why all the trigger components happen... and what caused or make those trigger components... and as well everything before the big bang... hmm?? ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    @ scrourge : Everything must have a start... without one component the whole thing wont go... so big bang theory... what caused it? Why all the trigger components happen... and what caused or make those trigger components... and as well everything before the big bang... hmm?? ^^
    The same thing as I said before, go watch THE UNIVERS series. And actuly the univers its self will end. Not in a spectacular way but rather because mass of exleration of the growth of the univers will over come gravity and thuse everything will be turned into atomic dust. Like I said, if I try to explain it I wouldnt do it much justice so please people, stop asking me questions about it because I will say the same thing. Go watch THE UNIVERS series.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

promoting the series already xD yes... it will end one day... die like the stars does... ^^

I still think that god caused the big bang thingy..and i think theres more to it rather than just the big bang but hey~!! this conversation is running away from it's course~!! @.@ damn~!

SO... is religious concious important??

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    The only real problem there is that the Law is nothing, but words and good intentions without the proper means to back it. Right now in Britain the Judicial system is an absolute shambles.

Back on Topic however; I do believe that Religion helped a great deal towards the digression of Anarchy within the society back then due to the superstitions

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    xD cloning actually made out another exact individual with the same characteristics... and Eve is not the same to Adam don't he? Another thing is... god can do whatever he please to do... we are not to question his authority
    So your saying God is a hypocrite and is just as infallible as Humans are?
    Anyway, Eve's the exact same as Adam, but with bigger breasts
    I think I'll still stick with my own set of morals and let others worry about Religion for me.

Cheers for the info on the Program 'Scourge'. I'm looking forward to finding this!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Are religious ideas necessary to have a good, clean, moral society?...

NO. Absolutely not. Religion only adds a feeling that there is a greater pwoer above us. Even without religion, one can still be moral, empathetic, and not condone acts that infringe on someone's civil rights and liberties. Religion can add more emphasis on empathy, loving one's neighbour, and whatnot, but it can also encourage the use of torture, the spread of bigotry, and the growth of one, major, threatening, political superpower.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Newbie XxTianaxX is off to a good start XxTianaxX's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly im a athiest....but i think everybody should beleive in what they want to beleive in. without religion, i don't know what would really happen, i don't think anyone would know...the world might be better or worse, or even stay the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast