Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Religon whats the big deal?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Religon whats the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! You don't need religion for jack shit. If religion is so great why is the south so bad huh? They are the most religious people in the entire country and they are worst off than everybody else.

People know what is right or wrong without religion. I never go to church unless it's a funeral or a wedding but I still don't go around doing wrong because of my lack of religion.
    Easy, easy. Keep your temper in check.
    Religion has united many people in the past and religion was the basis for developing civilisation. Whether we need it today I leave to others to debate on but without religion we wouldn't nearly be as advanced as we are today.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Whatever shodaken. You can't blame religion for the crap that people do or argue about. God is not gonna intervene all the time and give everybody what they want just because they say they believe. Don't look for rewards in this life for you shall recieve them in the next. And of course there is always the devil who intervenes, so don't blame god or religion for something going wrong in your life. It's all about belief.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! You don't need religion for jack shit. If religion is so great why is the south so bad huh? They are the most religious people in the entire country and they are worst off than everybody else.
    Why is the South so bad? Obviously it's because of inbreeding.

//: Sarcasm.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Post Re: Religon whats the big deal?

Well I suppose I should clear this up a bit. First of all let's get one thing straight (listen very closely). "Religion" is man's way of trying to find God. "Jesus" is God's way of trying to find man. "Religion" is what the enemy (Satan) will use to separate mankind. There is only one true living God... Period. You can debate all you want and give a million different reasons/excuses, but when it all comes down to it. There is only one true living God with documented results. People can worship doorknobs if they want to and make a religion out of it, that doesn't make it right. If you don't like what I'm saying then I apologize; but as a child of God I must stand up and testify to the truth. Like it or not.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Easy, easy. Keep your temper in check.
    Religion has united many people in the past and religion was the basis for developing civilisation. Whether we need it today I leave to others to debate on but without religion we wouldn't nearly be as advanced as we are today.
    Oh sorry I forgot you guys have some type of rule regarding insults or something.

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Whatever shodaken. You can't blame religion for the crap that people do or argue about. God is not gonna intervene all the time and give everybody what they want just because they say they believe. Don't look for rewards in this life for you shall recieve them in the next. And of course there is always the devil who intervenes, so don't blame god or religion for something going wrong in your life. It's all about belief.
    Umm yes you can. The crusades, the spanish inquisition, the justification of slavery using the bible all of these things can be blamed on religion more specifically Christianity.

I have no idea what you are talking about after the second sentence. I never mentioned any of those things in my little rant.

Whatever happened to thou shall not killl
    Last edited by Shodokan; Feb 05, 2007 at 06:12 PM.

Newbie The bouncer is off to a good start The bouncer's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll tell you the diffrence one word "People". They can't agree on which god to worship thats why there are so many religons. and be careful dis some gods and you'll be dead within the week.Think i'm joking.
    Last edited by The bouncer; Feb 05, 2007 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Spelling
    What are you addicted to?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

PEOPLE only use religion for wars and crap like that. God didn't want the crusades, it was the stupidity of mankind that caused the stuff you are talking about. You can't blame the religion and god for what man did.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    PEOPLE only use religion for wars and crap like that. God didn't want the crusades, it was the stupidity of mankind that caused the stuff you are talking about. You can't blame the religion and god for what man did.
    The people I'm talking about used the religion to do all these things. So I can very well blame the religion.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast