+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reoccurring Dreams

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Reoccurring Dreams

Ever had a reoccurring dream and you want it to be analyzed? Post it here. Be polite to people no matter how crazy their dream is.

I had a reoccurring dream the other night, it was weird, I have had this same dream every great once in awhile (only had it like 3 times). It starts at night time and I'm in my house (either my room or a living room) and I'll look out a window and I'll be real close to the window and I'll see a person looking in as if they're a robber and they don't think I notice them. (This is where is gets weird) I'll notice them and start yelling, just "Argh! Ahhh!" or something like that and then they'll start yelling the same way, and then I'll get freaked out and call for help. Normally after that then some other stuff happens that's different and all. So what do you guys think this means?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reoccurring Dreams

I don't really have reoccuring dreams, but occationally I do have very lucid dreams (where they seem real and you have control of them), Especially when I wake up in a middle of a dream and fall back asleep and continue the dream.

And the proper quote is

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reoccurring Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I don't really have reoccuring dreams, but occationally I do have very lucid dreams (where they seem real and you have control of them), Especially when I wake up in a middle of a dream and fall back asleep and continue the dream.
    Lucky you, I can never seem to have continuations of dreams (good or bad) after waking up in the middle of the night. Re-occuring dreams not for me either, but I do have certain places create by my brain that I do visit more than once in my lifetime in dream land.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have seen a dream before 3 years and before 5 days i have seen the same dream and nothing happen to the dream that night was copy from the night i have before 5 days .... or sometimes i see the same place in the dream but a different events .... that is happening to me a lot .. =^_^=

+ Reply to Thread