+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Revenge

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Revenge

i say i wont i will just kill them with kindness lol.
    thats what i have always been taught not to get revenge
    but to be kind to them after they did it.

but yea. it doesn't mean i would be there friend after that. lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Orochimaru is off to a good start Orochimaru's Avatar
    Thanks

For me i would do what ever it takes to get renenage. I believe that betrayel shouldn't go unpunished. I would come up with the most evil and mean way to get my revenage, because a Mandalorian never forgets.
    Do you know the happiness and sence of accomplishment you gain when you have a chance to hurt the one you called "master"?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    For me i would do what ever it takes to get renenage. I believe that betrayel shouldn't go unpunished. I would come up with the most evil and mean way to get my revenage, because a Mandalorian never forgets.
    I understand you, i hurts so much and it brings out your other person, this person i belive determins who you are, if you get so raged and angry and MURDER someone, then you are a bad person in ym eyes. If you get angry and get your revenge either verbally or mentally i would class you as normal. If oyu don't do anyhitng but be happy toward them i would class you as kind and considerate. P.R Princess you come under that catogorey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4