+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Road Rage!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Road Rage!

Has anyone ever experienced Road Rage? if you are me, you cant help but feel a deep hatred for those who drive and are idiots. like when people almost run you off a road with a 5 foot drop on your side, or almost t-bone you?

Describe your episode of road rage, either a comic (not at the time) incident or just you most infuriating moment behind the wheel.

like i said earlier, we where almost runn off a road. Myself and fellow members Billum256, Nexusolus, xBeyondxthexGravex and JonPar where driving on a road with an approximate 4 or 5 foot drop on our side. then this idiot comes around a corner in our lane, and wouldnt get over! we wher litterally almost off the road, which would mean we would have flipped over. and the whole time, he wouldnt stay in his own friggin lane! it was so enraging, im getting mad now as i type it!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Road Rage!

this did not happen to myself but to a friend of mine... But anyways... they were up at the railroad tracks with the gates down. A guy goes to far and they are hit through the gate onto the tracks and while a train was comeing down the tracks. They almost died because of a guy hitting there car... But luckly they quickly drove of the tracks and onto the other side. >.<
    death and life are one and the same

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if you would call what I do road rage....ok yeah it is. I get mad and I will curse and act on my deep need to show them whats what. But without putting them or myself in danger. But they do see that I'm upset...in a big way.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    this did not happen to myself but to a friend of mine... But anyways... they were up at the railroad tracks with the gates down. A guy goes to far and they are hit through the gate onto the tracks and while a train was comeing down the tracks. They almost died because of a guy hitting there car... But luckly they quickly drove of the tracks and onto the other side. >.<
    I wont lie, i would be totally Pi$$ed! after i changed my pants (they would probably be soiled after nearly being run down by a train) i would get out of my car and probably falcon punch the guy. i cant stand idiots behind the wheel, and i think that every 5 years or so, everyone should re-take the driver's test. it may be mean, but think about it. Grandma Ethel probably cant really see people in front of her, and is really a hazzard to other drivers. at least 16 year olds have good eyesight and average reaction times.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

>.< agree o ya there was one other freind I had who had something done to them because of a stupid driver... He was hit by a car >.< But it was not outside the driver of the car ran through a wall in a building hiting my friend and throwing him into a wall. Later we found out that the driver had sandals on and they got stuck on the gas peddle... A guy HAD to were sandels while driveing... Just so stupid... >.< my friend was alive (thankfully)
    Last edited by basilisk888; Apr 17, 2008 at 01:06 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I experiance this TOO often, mainly because I'm easy to anger.

I have a few stories of just ass holes cutting me off, not getting out of the way. And you also have to hate people like this

Honestly, I also hate turning left and there is like an onslaught of cars NON STOP coming and you just wanna freak out....gah

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

My mother hates cursing at bad drivers. She usually screams, "DUDE!"

I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree, as every time I get angered in traffic, I quite plainly say, "Well, what're you doing, buddy?" People tease me . . . It is kind of funny.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I was driving my friend to her new job one day and I turned unto this very small street were there is barely room to breathe because cars are jammed packed at both sides of the street and ahead I see a car that is trying to line in with the street and I decided not to let him through...but I guess he did notice that I increased my speed instead of slowing down and I swear there was like 5 millimeters between us when he tried to cut in front of me and I got so pissed of (this is when I was new at this whole driving thing) and he actually had the nerve to flick me off....what in the world is wrong with that guy..I was cursing so much that my friend had to calm me down for like half an hour before I was able to chill
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast