+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Road Rage!

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Road Rage!

All the time!
    If there weren't so many crappy drivers out there I wouldn't always be so mad!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Dude, just because some people actually obey the law its not enough reason to get frustrated and start yelling at them. Just move to the other lane and speed up so you can pass them.
    methinks he's talking about when he is stuck behind someone at a red light, and they can turn but they don't.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    methinks he's talking about when he is stuck behind someone at a red light, and they can turn but they don't.
    lol sir, me just noticed that too. Me was tired when i posted a response to his post. Oh well, the point is that most drivers are so desperate to get to their destinations that they become frustrated perhaps because drivers in front of them are going at the speed limit posted.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    lol sir, me just noticed that too. Me was tired when i posted a response to his post. Oh well, the point is that most drivers are so desperate to get to their destinations that they become frustrated perhaps because drivers in front of them are going at the speed limit posted.
    agreed. however, whenever i develop an intense and temporary (usually) hatred for a fellow driver is caused by something idiodic that they did. i never speed and always allow myself plenty of time to get where i am going. its people that run stop signs and pass 4 cars on a two lane highway when there is a semi truck comming that boils my blood(happened the other day)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I had road rage once before, i was driving and this old a** lady was going -10 mph in front of me all the way to where i was going, and i was in somewhat of a hurry ( this was before i lost my license from another incident) the whole time being behind that old hag, all i could do was think about different ways i could ram her old a** off the road.....People over 75 shouldnt be able to still drive, for one its dangerous and for number to, they never have to go any where in a hurry, so they're always slow...

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3