+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Road Rage

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Road Rage

I really like my space, I hate it when people drive under the speed limit, drive too close to my car, or when they don't turn off their bright lights.

On my way to work today, I was going 65 mph on a 55 mph highway. This guy behind me was way too close to my car, it kinda made me mad. I mean I was already speeding. So I was watching him in my mirror as I all of sudden slammed on my brakes for no reason at all and slowed down to 60 mph. And omg that guys expression was priceless! lol Looked like he said some bad words and hit on his steering wheel with his hands, like he was mad or something. In the end, I got him to back off my car. It was all good. ^_^

Any of you guys ever experience fits road rage?

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Road Rage

i have never had road rage but that is a funny story hahahahaha

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I don’t think I ever had road rage before. Unless not being able to find music to suit my mood while driving counts. . .
    But I have had plane rage. If it’s not a bunch of obnoxiously loud kids (to the point earphones and ear plugs aren’t working) there’s a problem. And then there’s the person next to you that chats you up for several minutes until you reach the point where you know he knows you don’t want to talk to them and then they say something like: “so that flight from Brazil a few weeks ago . . .” or my favorite: “I’ve never flown before but since the chances of us dying are pretty high right now I feel I should at least get to know the person I died sitting next to”
    And then there’s the take off where a minute into it you hear a series of thuds because someone didn’t put their seatbelt on. Same thing when landing.
    Atleast I didn’t get the seat knee deep in kids small enough to sit 2 per seat but big enough to have obviously had steel lung implants.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

lol that's gotta bee fun to have road rage like that. I should do that every day.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I have experienced fits not of me but on me. These guys one time cut me off and I smashed on my brakes. Then they got in the lane next to me and started yelling at me and one threw something. It didn't hit though.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to just focus on what;s in front of me, and not care what;s behind, unless I'm switching lanes. I try not to get road rage because I'd much rather focus on staying alive.

Although I've used the expression "Dude, could you ride my ass a little harder?" when some one tailgates me.
    Why hello there!

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i have horrible road rage.......
    i dont like driving when someone decides they want to go slow in the fast lane. It drives me insane, so i do the car beat boxing and that ticks them off and they go into the next lane and i can pass

i also get tailgating syndrome when someones right on me, so i delibertly slow down real quick just to get them off my back, sometimes even slam my brakes.
    though usually i only to the last one to my friends since they know how i am with it, and they think its hilariously funny when they come up next to my window after.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I tend to just focus on what;s in front of me, and not care what;s behind, unless I'm switching lanes. I try not to get road rage because I'd much rather focus on staying alive.

Although I've used the expression "Dude, could you ride my ass a little harder?" when some one tailgates me.
    My mom taught me how to drive, while she was yelling at me and frantically grabbing the door. She gave me some good advice, she said that "Most importantly you have to watch the other stupid drivers around you, more than you watch your own driving." Am constantly watching the cars around me, I know how many cars are behind me, in front of me or beside me at all times. The best way to avoid an accident is to be fully aware of your surroundings.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast