+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Road Rage

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Road Rage

Sometimes I let My rage on the road get the best of me, or sometimes I keep in Check then wait I get home and Play Any GTA game that i have for the ps2 or GTA 4 for the ps3 and take my anger out the game, where my temp is free to get extrme in the game, un like the real world..

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I really like my space, I hate it when people drive under the speed limit, drive too close to my car, or when they don't turn off their bright lights.
    AAH! I hope a piano falls on those guys when they exit their vehicles! >_<

I suffer from minor road rage, LOL. Nothin' too serious, but I get bothered by those who drive like they got their licsence from a Cracker Jack box.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to drive a lot, especially since I live in the country. I have a half hour commute to work at 6am... the "morning rush." >.<

I am a damn good driver. Not to sound cocky, but I am. LOL! If I got mad every time someone did something stupid I would be a very angry person all the time, because NO ONE knows WTF they are doing.

Here's a fun story... About a month ago, I was driving in rush hour traffic - Of course there's one guy a mile ahead that's going 5 under the speed limit. So I just go with the flow, blast some death metal and deal. For the record, I'm always packing. I have a license to carry a concealed weapon, and indeed I do. DTA - Don't trust anyone. Someone decided to turn without using a turn signal, so I had to slam on my brakes HARD.

The guy behind me got belligerent! We were all stopped due to traffic... And he actually got out of his truck and approached my window (which was rolled down), SCREAMING at me like it's my fault! I told him to calm down and get back in his truck and deal with it like the rest of us. He put his hand on my door and leaned like he was going to grab me... So I pulled out the Jericho, cocked it, and sat it on my lap. Needless to say, he jumped back and stared at me. "Get back...in..your...truck... Unless you want your mommy to pick up what's left of your face off the side of the road, dude." He got back in his truck quick. Idiot.

The fun part is ((The gun wasn't even loaded I was on my way to buy ammo because I was totally dry!!)) For the record I don't want to glorify those actions. I have the gun for just such an instance where I would have to defend myself.

So don't run out and get a gun and start brandishing it. Most of the time no one even knows I have one untill I take it out at home to clean it or something, LOL! But that's how bad people are up here in terms of driving... They get so enraged I have to threaten their lives with an empty gun. V.V That's brutal. And that whole time, I was calm as hell. He was the one that was all freaked out.
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Aug 28, 2009 at 08:26 AM. Reason: friggin' typo!!

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

My feats of road rage are quite renowned in my work. The most recent exploit happened in Aberdeen's city centre and resulted in me kicking a guys wing mirror off his car after blocking a junction, flipping me the bird and acting like a hard man infront of his female passenger. His act lasted a whole 5 seconds.

My terrible road rage stems from a loathing of driving and inconsiderate drivers who make the experiance worse like blocking junctions, crossings and pulling out infront of me at roundabouts.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Abderdeen, you say? WA?

Anyway... Don't you love when people flip you off for their **** up? I get that a lot. Someone gets mad at you when they are the one at fault... And yeah... Acting BA in front of the girl makes me laugh. She probably thought he was a douche. HA!

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why it is when people are like sixteen that can drive perfect. but when they get the linces and drive alone then some people show their ture colors about or knowing how to drive..?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

I get road rage really bad. like, bad to the point i want to blast some people with a .357 Magnum...

like how you are stopped, trying to turn, and an idiot doesnt stop, pulls around OVER the double-yellow, and almost front-ends someone because he couldnt be bothered with waiting on you to turn? or when some ignorant lunatic crests over a hill going ~55 on a 25 road, goes airborne and in your lane?

Come on people. grow up. And dont get me started on how people drive in LA! OMG!!!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHAHA, wish i could have seen the guys face. But I usually get angry when theres an old person or a particularly slow driver in front of me. When I drive to work, i always calculate how much time i have to get there and not be late, and i never put in the slow drivers factor. So basically i get pretty mad when people who have all the time in the world dont move out of the way for the people who dont.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3