Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rude people. >_<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Rude people. >_<

Not like, "I just farted and didn't say excuse me," rude but... RUDE!!

Those people who feel that they can say and do whatever they please with no consiquences or having to worry about the feelings of others! I hate those people. General dicks of the general public, is what I call them. Rude people are the scum of the earth to me--NO!!--they're lower than that! They're the scum that the scum of the earth wipes from the bottom of thier shoes!!

I have little patience for rude people, so I tend to not speak to them before I say/do something I may regret. More often than not, it doesn't work and I end up snappin'. What about you? How do you deal with rude people?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rude people. >_<

AVOID THEM AS BEST AS YOU CAN! It's hard, especially when they cling to your group like a fun-sucking parasite . . . but if you don't, you will end up saying something and then all sorts of s*** will hit the fan . . .

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

rude people are unavoidable, they live around you and are pretty much a part of your life. as for me, i deal with rude people the only way i know how, get pissed off and ****ing scream at them and tell the to "shut the **** up and leave". it's not the most positive way to get rid of the problem but it works for me. but if you hate doing that then do the other thing i do, put on some headphones, turn on your music playing device, crank the volume to max, and walk away. avoiding them never works, but ignoring them does, ignore it long enough and the problem will solve itself.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

well they get what they give, if someone is rude to me then I am rude to them. Especially if the person is Chav. I've even had the delight of being called "scum" when I was out with my goth friend in the city. She almost flipped and so did I.

I don't get on with anyone who is a Chav as their way of life is so pathetic and its a wonder that they even survive.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~! Well, it depends on whether the person in question is a male or female. Rude females are fun (as long as they are not too disrespectful and uninteresting).. In any case, I for some reason don't seem to attract such customers. Maybe I appear not worthy of their time? And/or maybe I hang around places where they are limited in supply or hover less, like the library or at my home or friends'? ~ To tell you the truth, I am too lazy to stand up for myself to them, unless they bring in my family and close friends into context, get physical about it, and/or are being a total pest by disturbing my concentration/work on something.

Anyways, me, seduced by laziness, how do I deal with them?

Hm... I obviously would attempt to avoid them at all costs. If I hadn't encouraged that behavior in them, I would ignore them, but if they follow me around, provoking vexation and nuisance.. I would surely approach them and consult on what their problem is. You have to take charge sometimes, but don't get too affected by their behavior, and try to remain strong.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 27, 2007 at 02:51 PM.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

*Sigh*
    I have had the same issues with people like this. I hate them with a passion. Sadly in this most recent school of mine I am in they are everywhere. I am pratictically the only anime lover at my school Which makes things worse.

I ignore it the best I can though. No need to spend my time worrying of other peoples stupid actions.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3cheersforrevenge View Post
    rude people are unavoidable, they live around you and are pretty much a part of your life. as for me, i deal with rude people the only way i know how, get pissed off and ****ing scream at them and tell the to "shut the **** up and leave". it's not the most positive way to get rid of the problem but it works for me. but if you hate doing that then do the other thing i do, put on some headphones, turn on your music playing device, crank the volume to max, and walk away. avoiding them never works, but ignoring them does, ignore it long enough and the problem will solve itself.
    That's me all day, except I do the headphones thing first, and if they continue to pester the crap out of me, I snap! I yell at them and tell them to leave me the hell alone before thier feelings get hurt, LOL.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I have met many rude people in my life.......
    As long as they do not swamp me with their "issues" I really do not care if they are rude or not
    But once they overstep the line.........well lets just say it won't be pretty
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast