Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rude people. >_<

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rude people. >_<

I was always taught it was rude to whisper in front of people. And likewise speak another language unless it's necessary, in the case of not speaking english. I think this has birthed my annoyance with cell phones. I can't stand and find it rude as all get out when people sit in the same room and text each other across the table. I've been guilty of this in certian situations but I perosnally try to keep it to a minimum. But certian people within our circle do it all the time and I can't stand it. It's so rude, and so disrespectful.... I hate that "leaving people out" shit.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Message from atomik sprout
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout
    Now, it's personal!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ain't got a problem with me, but you got the balls to call me out of my name?? You got some god damn nerve! You don't even know me, you son of a bitch! Watch yourself!
    This rude person, who just happened to make this thread sent me this very same message today...some guy huh

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post

Now, it's personal!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ain't got a problem with me, but you got the balls to call me out of my name?? You got some god damn nerve! You don't even know me, you son of a bitch! Watch yourself!

This rude person, who just happened to make this thread sent me this very same message today...some guy huh
    Irony in action. There are some rude people out their. Some dont even know they are being rude.

Made by me.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

man, that's hardcore....
    i wouldnt have repeated that.....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Now, it's personal!!

Man that is very rude i think that guy should not say anything about other rude people i think that they should get on that atomik sprout guy.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Now, it's personal!!

Man what a rude guy that must've been. I'd be really annoyed. Why can't some people just be polite to others.
    Last edited by Billum256; Nov 28, 2007 at 10:17 AM.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Now, it's personal!!

yea that is rude why would someone say something so rude, tisk tisk

sig by me

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Now, it's personal!!

Wow this guy is really RUDE and he seems like an idiot because all he does is contradict himself. He needs to learn some manners and learn to worship people like anime_being_god.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast