Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rude people. >_<

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rude people. >_<

tell me about it

but some people just cant help themselves I guess

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Hickslayer is off to a good start
    Thanks

the first thing a thought when i opened the thread was this guy is being rude by making a public thread about somthing he should be discussing with the individual person?
    eh, i guess thats just the definition of irony...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Message from atomik sprout

This rude person, who just happened to make this thread sent me this very same message today...some guy huh
    way to put things out of context in your favor. <3 I love when people try to point out other peoples faults by ommiting their own. THIS is how internet drama starts.

And if I recall correctly PMs are PRIVATE messages....so why are you posting them in the boards?

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie Hickslayer is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    way to put things out of context in your favor. <3 I love when people try to point out other peoples faults by ommiting their own. THIS is how internet drama starts.

And if I recall correctly PMs are PRIVATE messages....so why are you posting them in the boards?
    PM is Personal, meaning it is the persons personal message to do with what they want, not Private, and you are 100&#37; wrong, internet drama starts by people posting things about other people instead of talking with the person in PRIVATE. If this thread was never started towards a certain someone, then none of this drama would have ever started.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

For me to ignore them is absolute bliss for me. Its only when I truly get fed up and they are saying something to someone I care about that I lose my temper and tell them where to step off and how to.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

well id avoide them as much as possible. they bring the bad out of me. i tend to run away if they get to close.

Tanks zyta

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post

Interent drama if started is because of a certain person who contadicts himself by saying he hates rude people but still saids things like this, and creates a thread about people u love to hate. Im not in the wrong here, just proving that im right

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

WTH....Closing

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast