+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ruining you life in the past

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Re: Ruining you life in the past

I too made some major mistakes in my past - not really ruined it, just made alot of stupid choices. In order to get away and start over, I moved to a new place and really did start over. I moved almost 2 years ago, and am only now really starting to branch out and make friends. So, it takes a while, but you might consider moving - it really does help!!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

good for you! ive ruined my life before..i was happy in California(my home) and friends, but for some wanted to leave. i wasnt appreciative..
    and i mightve lost the love of my life..

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Are we supposed to be answering a question or something?

Anyway. I dont know if I would ever say life is ruined... mistakes help us grow and mature.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i didn't have anything at my past even friends and that very painful , everyone was take care of me becasue i was a little cute kid even now lol XD ahum , anyway but now i have friends i changed my past to a better life and i am very happy now ^_^ .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats the outstanding thing about human beings. They grow and learn and heal. Some

of the greatest leaders in history were able to do what you have done. Finding love

gives you purpose and companionship. Having a GOOD friend gives you solace and a

home in someone else's care. And putting the past behind you will make your life so

much better. Being able to forget or even put behind you the bad things in your life

makes you stronger and gives you what you need for the rest of your existence.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    Good for you! I always believed that the only future you have is the one you create. It's good that you have found love. I am still looking. As for your memories, you shouldn't regret them. You learned from them and they made you into the person you are today. If my words helped, then you are welcome. If not, just ignore me.
    he's absolutely right. you do learn from your past memories, cause they kinda act like mistakes, letting you know what you did, so you can prevent it in the future.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it is like staring at a before and after picture. One is hell and the other heaven and you look at both and say... wow what a difference... took a long time to get to a good place but you learn to appreciate the difference with the dramatic change. I still think of my past, what I could have done to prevent the stupid things I've done but at least now I knew they were stupid. As a child you think like a child. As an adult you can look back and know better. I stay busy... the bad memories only come when I'm idle.

Congratulations on finding love and I hope the next chapters in your life only get better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2