+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sacrifice

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Sacrifice

Would you make a great sacrifice for someone you loved? Something like going completely out of your element to make that person happy or comfortable?

Do you think its ok to do this? Keeping your individuality is important after all? And perhaps that is more important than anyone else and how they feel.

Personally, I don't mind giving up any part of myself including things that I enjoy for people that I truly care about. I do not mind being put out of my element or in a strange situation if that means that they will be happy and feel fulfilled and satisfied with me.

Also I think that, although keeping your individuality is important that it is not the only thing of paramount importance. If you have all this self worth but you are not happy then its useless. Its like if you are starving and you have a painting in front of you. You don't care how beautiful it is as long as you are hungry. That love and acceptance by that person you love is like the food to me and the painting is your self worth. One is worthless without the other there first.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Would you make a great sacrifice for someone you loved? Something like going completely out of your element to make that person happy or comfortable?

Do you think its ok to do this? Keeping your individuality is important after all? And perhaps that is more important than anyone else and how they feel.

Personally, I don't mind giving up any part of myself including things that I enjoy for people that I truly care about. I do not mind being put out of my element or in a strange situation if that means that they will be happy and feel fulfilled and satisfied with me.

Also I think that, although keeping your individuality is important that it is not the only thing of paramount importance. If you have all this self worth but you are not happy then its useless. Its like if you are starving and you have a painting in front of you. You don't care how beautiful it is as long as you are hungry. That love and acceptance by that person you love is like the food to me and the painting is your self worth. One is worthless without the other there first.
    I know how you feel, for I to am like that. I will give up anything to make anyone happy.
    too bad it always has to be like that, sometimes I feel like a doormat that has been used and thrown away.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

This is very hard for me to answer. I mean I can't do it for anyone I so claimto "Love" only if it was "The One". That person you can share life with, I would openly do it for that person. But since I'll never find that person I really don't have to worry now, do I?

But to me individuality is all I basically have, to me it is VERY important. But if it was for that person, I guess I could agree with giving up some of it. But as again won't happen.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally by overload:

I know how you feel, for I to am like that. I will give up anything to make anyone happy.
    too bad it always has to be like that, sometimes I feel like a doormat that has been used and thrown away.
    Its sad that people get used because they are willing to do things for the people around them. But keep your chin up, you're doing the right thing (at least I hope so).

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Originally by overload:

Its sad that people get used because they are willing to do things for the people around them. But keep your chin up, you're doing the right thing (at least I hope so).
    so do I. so do I. but I do try and keep my head held high.
    hey bad karma can kiss my a**, at least I know I am doing it to prove I am a good human being.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be willing to make sacrifices for my soul mate. But it has to be a two way street. I would expect a sacrifice from her once in a while.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Sacrifices are needed if you want a relationship to be strong or... to make your loved one happy or for better future...

Personally.. i would do all i can and i will do the sacrifice thats needed...for the loved one.. i'd change my lifestyle and many more just for the person i love.. ^^

But it has to be a two way street
    well that is essential for both to be happy... and i know she will do the same for me ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

We have to be careful that sacrifices to both ways in a relationship. Just recently, one of my coworkers had her boyfriend dump her for no reason, other than he just wanted to be single. She tried to make things work no matter what, but nothing worked. (at one time they got together real good).
    But the effort was wasted because he just didn't care. It's good to give of ones self, but also to make sure that what one is doing doesn't fall on deaf ears. Is the response equal in measure for the effort you put out? Say you fly in from another state to see your special someone. What do they do? Cancel all plans to only be with you, or "fit you in" on their time because they want to keep those bowling plans with their friends?
    Special effort can be a beautiful thing and definitely binds a relationship together. Without that sacrifice, the relationship won't be as good as it could be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast