+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sacrifice

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sacrifice

hmm... i remember tethread... would you take a bullet for a friend...

i guess it's kind of like that... i'd sacrifice anything foar a friend that is in need... so long as i can do it of course... haha... hmm... no exeptions in particular... but it has to be done with my own will... nobody should force me to do it... becaue that way, it would make me feel that what i'm doing is right... that this is what is supposed to happen.

that would be my only limit to what i would be willing to sacrific... otherwise, i'm more than willing to sacrifice anything i can for a friend...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

sacrifice is much needed in almost everything .. we can't expect anything to progress up if we didn't care to give anything in return .. and something i want to clarify about myself .. i don't why but i mostly always find myself the first one to give sacrifices and about 60% only of them are returned ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I would be willing to make sacrifices for my soul mate. But it has to be a two way street. I would expect a sacrifice from her once in a while.
    i agree. although, i would REALLY have to be interested in this girl to sacrifice some things. some things i may just refuse to change at all.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i agree. although, i would REALLY have to be interested in this girl to sacrifice some things. some things i may just refuse to change at all.
    And that right there is why our divorce rate is so dam high. You have to be willing to change to make the marriage or relationship work.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it depends on the surrounding factors. For my girlfriend I'd go anywhere she'd want me to and meet those who she'd want me too. But I never have to be anybody but myself in those situations. Because she loves who I am. Otherwise we compromise and when need be make changes.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

I think sacrifice is part of individuality, if you are the type of individual who would sacrifice for those who you care for. Though I've honestly never been in a situation that would require any sacrifice on my part, I believe, honestly and truly that I would sacrifice all I needed and am to keep those I love and care for happy. For when they are happy, then I am happy.

Though subconsciously I give, even when not asked, so I never really thought any deeper than, this person has asked something of me, something I can give, so why shouldn't I? I really don't think you give up any of your individuality when you sacrifice, because you are still that person that you were before the sacrifice, you just let somebody else see you as well in a different sense.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm ready to sacrifice, I'm ready to sacrifice a lot, change a lot of things, do a lot of things... I would be ready to go as far as giving my life up for my relationship, hell I would give up more- even my family for love...

But there is a spot where you must stop, where you must understand that it is just not possible to do anything for the good of the relationship, this is if we talk about changing- you can not change what you are and you should not- if the guy/girl doesn't like you like you are, then there is no use for you to stay together!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I would make sacrifices to be with someone,With out a question.Tho i t may take some time to get used to the new surroundings and different eliminate i would be in but i don't really mind to much if t was with that person.After all it would not be fair if one did all of that ( sacrifices ) and the other would not give up or share a thing.Which would lead to trouble down the road.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast