+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sacrifice

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sacrifice

I would safrifice for the one i love and i think sacrificing for someone is part of life.
    Temari is so Cool

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Would you make a great sacrifice for someone you loved? Something like going completely out of your element to make that person happy or comfortable?

Do you think its ok to do this? Keeping your individuality is important after all? And perhaps that is more important than anyone else and how they feel.
    Well making a great sacrifice for your true love is alright, but you need to not completely give everything that you have to them. If you do you can run the risk of losing yourself and the person that they fell in love with. So giving everything isn't a good idea. But giving as much as you get is the best idea. I can say that I did give it all for someone and lost it all in return. It's a fine line you walk when your heart is in control of your mind.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that opening up your heart to whatever it is destined to do will light the path of te right decision... sacrificing is a difficulttask... especially when it involves your life... sacrificing also as it's responsibilities... yu should also make sure your sacrifice is not in vain... you should time it... and you should have faith in your sacrifice...

no matter how anyone may object to what i am about to say... i believe in it...

the life force of anyone who has sacriiced much for you will guide your every motion, your every desire, and your every action... if they believe they've done what they needed, even the aftrlife will not hinder them to come back and help you in times of need... they are a part of you, and you a part of them...

believe in your sacrifice, and your sacrifice will ultimately pay of... help, and help with an open heart... do not fail to believe... and your sacrifice will not be in vain...

suffer, and believe in your suffering, for in time, your pain will be the salvation of someone dear...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i do believe in individuality but if you also love someone you will be willing to give a part of your self for them as you would hope they would do for you.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3